PDA

View Full Version : Friendly reminder

slidekellyslide
03-24-2017, 08:24 AM
We have a separate autograph forum!!!

:d

GoCubsGo32
03-24-2017, 09:34 AM
It's tough to find & locate the autograph sub forum in this thread, IMO. It's kinda hidden. At least make the Autograph sub forum..at least a different color to stand out more ( if possible).

People see Memorabilia,Autographs, Game used...and automatically think they're in the right spot. Well they are kinda right...

I think an idea to the solution of the problem, maybe? Have a separate button at the top, with it's own thread...not a sub forum within a thread. Easy to find...easy to navigate. Problem solve...or at least make the sub forum a different color to stand out more. Just my .2 cents.

Leon
03-24-2017, 09:43 AM
When the autograph forum was implemented we tried to be put it below the regular memorabilia forum but it stayed at the top. That being said....if anyone clicks on the icon for the Memorabilia forum the first thing at top is the autograph forum. I guess it is hiding in plain site? Most times the offending (not really an offense...) member has been a member for years. I don't know of a way to make the colors different in our s/w.

It's tough to find & locate the autograph sub forum in this thread, IMO. It's kinda hidden. At least make the Autograph sub forum..at least a different color to stand out more ( if possible).

People see Memorabilia,Autographs, Game used...and automatically think they're in the right spot. Well they are kinda right...

I think an idea to the solution of the problem, maybe? Have a separate button at the top, with it's own thread...not a sub forum within a thread. Easy to find...easy to navigate. Problem solve...or at least make the sub forum a different color to stand out more. Just my .2 cents.

eastonfalcon19
03-24-2017, 12:37 PM
We do? The only time I post in the wrong section is when I use my phone.

Leon
03-24-2017, 12:59 PM
We do? The only time I post in the wrong section is when I use my phone.

I think you found your solution..... I hate my cell phone so much I don't even have the number on my business card. That being said I do use it to check out the forum when I am away...and I also would use it for emergencies. I think our society is overboard on them but that is just me.....the old dinosaur....

rednecksims
03-24-2017, 08:22 PM
I think you found your solution..... I hate my cell phone so much I don't even have the number on my business card. That being said I do use it to check out the forum when I am away...and I also would use it for emergencies. I think our society is overboard on them but that is just me.....the old dinosaur....

You non millennial.