PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Bracket Pool

freakhappy
03-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Hello all,

Just wanted to invite anyone here on the board to join my NCAA bracket pool if they would like to. This is the third year that I've invited folks from the Net54 community and every year someone here places in the money...last year one of the younger fellas on the board (Wazoo) finished in fourth place and won $30...the previous two years two different members from the board finished in 1st! If you are interested, all I need is your email address and I can invite you and from there you just need to accept the invitation and when the seeds are decided next weekend, just fill out the bracket.

One entry per person, $10 entry fee, three to five spots paid (depending on how many entries). Scoring is 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 per round. Estimated participation is 40-60 people Everything is done online. Once the tourney starts, you can view anyone's bracket you would like. Also, the standings are updated after every game. This is being organized on cbssports.com and is very user friendly on the website and on the app.

PM or email (cavelyon@aol.com) if you are interested

freakhappy
03-11-2017, 03:46 PM
One of two bumps...let me know if you're interested...thanks!

KMayUSA6060
03-11-2017, 10:16 PM
My team, Akron, just laid an egg in the MAC Championship game against their rival. Still debating on if I want to even do a bracket, let alone a pool. :mad:

freakhappy
03-11-2017, 10:21 PM
My team, Akron, just laid an egg in the MAC Championship game against their rival. Still debating on if I want to even do a bracket, let alone a pool. :mad:

Damn...sorry to hear that, man. A lot of emotions going into these games [emoji27]

mybuddyinc
03-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Watch out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princeton is BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23-6 (after starting off badly, 19 straight wins)

14-0* Ivy League.

*Actually 16-0. The Ivy's had there first Tournament EVER in 60+ years. In first round down entire game to Penn (at Palestra :eek: **), ties with 5 seconds in regulation, then blow Quakers out in OT. Ran by Yale in second half of Championship :)

** Palestra, Penn home court -- Shoot me now for saying it, but: You have NOT seen a college basketball game, unless you've seen a Big Five double-header, or a Princeton / Penn game there.

Probably 13th seed (where funny things happen) ;)

Great, Scott :rolleyes:

oldjudge
03-12-2017, 04:23 PM
How did Wisconsin end up as an 8 and Minnesota get a 5 ( and Northwestern get a 6)?

KMayUSA6060
03-12-2017, 05:25 PM
How did Wisconsin end up as an 8 and Minnesota get a 5 ( and Northwestern get a 6)?

$$$

After all, the NCAA is the 2nd most corrupt sports association in the world, behind only FIFA.

mybuddyinc
03-13-2017, 08:45 AM
$$$

After all, the NCAA is the 2nd most corrupt sports association in the world, behind only FIFA.

Kyle,

You beat me to it ------------------> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :(

PU vs. ND --------------------> greatest first round match up :)

bobbyw8469
03-13-2017, 11:23 AM
Minnesota will be gone...a #12 seed always beats a #5. MTSU is a PICK'EM. Goes to show how strong they are.

freakhappy
03-14-2017, 09:16 PM
One last bump before the tourney starts...thanks to everyone that has joined up to this point and also thanks to Leon for letting me post this on the main page [emoji106]

GoCubsGo32
03-15-2017, 07:57 AM
PM sent.