PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Bo and Giambi?

earlywynnfan
03-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Wondering what you guys think of these Bo and Giambi sigs?? Thanks for the help.

Ken

earlywynnfan
03-04-2017, 09:49 AM
As always, I apologize for the fact I can't figure out how to stop my pics from rotating!! I can refer anyone to a good chiropractor when they're done looking at these.

T20Brew
03-05-2017, 06:36 PM
IMHO the Bo is bad. No doubt on that one. I have a few Bo signatures. Some which I obtained in person. This isn't remotely close to any authentic Bo's I've seen. Any Bo that I've seen, from early in person at the park signatures to paid signings are more of a block letter format of signature. Someone tried to "sign" a Bo autograph, but didn't look too hard at the many examples out there. Also, Bo hasn't signed "Bo" since early in his career, and even then was rare. He signs "B Jackson" which more comes out looking like B Jakson.
Giambi I had to look at a few times. I don't like it. Any Giambi's that I've seen, including in person that I've experienced, are quickly done which this doesn't have that feel to it. If you even look at his paid signings they have a quicker feel than this one. The signature is also too long. The end loop of it is not a normal Giambi way to sign.
Hope that helps.

Kco
03-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Definitely no good on the Bo or the Giambi, did several signings with Jason, I can confidently say it's off.