PDA

View Full Version : 8% eBay Bucks - Exp. 11:59pm PST March 1st

KMayUSA6060
02-28-2017, 06:09 AM
Title says it all.

I was going to get the Terry Turner I need then be done buying for a while, but now I want to get to $5 in eBay Bucks before the end of March so I can use that certificate.

Jobu
02-28-2017, 08:15 AM
When they changed the bucks from 2% to 1% I think they changed the $5 minimum - now you get whatever you have accumulated even if less than $5.

Title says it all.

... I want to get to $5 in eBay Bucks before the end of March so I can use that certificate.

TistaT202
02-28-2017, 09:12 AM
details of offer below. Plus Ebates still giving 1% on sports cards and memorabilia.

Mike

Who’s eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase of $50 or more
Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on February 28, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 1, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

*Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Republicaninmass
02-28-2017, 09:18 AM
1st one I did NOT get

scooter729
02-28-2017, 09:22 AM
1st one I did NOT get

Ted, same here - 1st time I didn't get an email.

But, I went to the eBay home page, and the offer was there, waiting for me to activate it.

So, if their new MO is to not send out emails to people to notify them about these bonus bucks, we'll have to be more diligent about letting each other know when they pop up!

KMayUSA6060
02-28-2017, 09:32 AM
When they changed the bucks from 2% to 1% I think they changed the $5 minimum - now you get whatever you have accumulated even if less than $5.

Correct, but the certificate-less redeemability (yes I know neither of these are actual words haha) doesn't start until April. So this first quarter of 2017 is still under the old format I believe.

Ted, same here - 1st time I didn't get an email.

But, I went to the eBay home page, and the offer was there, waiting for me to activate it.

So, if their new MO is to not send out emails to people to notify them about these bonus bucks, we'll have to be more diligent about letting each other know when they pop up!

I also did not receive an email. This popped up on the eBay Homepage, also waiting for me to activate it. Definitely need to be diligent and alert the community when these pop up. EBay can be sneaky bastards...

scooter729
02-28-2017, 09:40 AM
Ha - and with all of that said, the email just popped for me at 11:34 AM ET. Patience I guess!