PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Card Show - 3/3/2017 & 3/4/2017 - Hilton Garden Inn - Frisco, Texas

ngnichols
02-26-2017, 08:34 AM
Dallas Card Show - 3/3/2017 & 3/4/2017 - Hilton Garden Inn - Frisco, Texas

https://images.craigslist.org/00808_eN9CzURlSbE_600x450.jpg

ngnichols
02-28-2017, 08:04 AM
TTT for today.

ngnichols
03-02-2017, 06:47 AM
TTT for today.

Moyni
03-02-2017, 07:25 PM
How many tables?

Moyni
03-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Why do all of the DFW shows happen in Frisco or Plano? You totally alienate Tarrant County. What is wrong with a show in Arlington to try to get people from both markets?

Beansballcardblog
03-02-2017, 09:09 PM
I'm in Arlington and agree with you. It's highly irritating that they are all up that way, but it is what it is.

I can tell you that Roger Neufeldt is coming down from Oklahoma and will be at Duane's in Arlington this weekend, including tomorrow evening, last I was told.

ngnichols
03-03-2017, 07:06 AM
How many tables?

It will be around 40-50 tables.

Why do all of the DFW shows happen in Frisco or Plano? You totally alienate Tarrant County. What is wrong with a show in Arlington to try to get people from both markets?

I'm in Arlington and agree with you. It's highly irritating that they are all up that way, but it is what it is.

I can tell you that Roger Neufeldt is coming down from Oklahoma and will be at Duane's in Arlington this weekend, including tomorrow evening, last I was told.

Moyni/wvu,

We hear you guys. We were actually discussing this last night and we are looking into doing a show in the Tarrant County area sometime here in the near future to cater to you guys over there as well. We'd love to have you guys come by the show in Frisco at least for this time and come talk to us about it so we can get a better feel for what location would work best and what kind of actual demand is there.

Yes, I believe Roger is going to be in the area this weekend. I also believe Duane's is having a show there at the room adjacent to his store. I've been to that show once and wasn't overly impressed with what was there outside of Roger's stuff. It's a pretty small space so you really can't fit a whole lot of tables/dealers in there to begin with. Our's is significantly larger, probably 4 to 5 times larger if not more, and a much wider selection of stuff.

We'll also be set up at Rich Klein's show on Sunday at Adat Chaverim - Plano, TX show on Sunday if you're not able to swing by Frisco today or tomorrow.

STL1944
03-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Come to Austin! :-)

ngnichols
03-03-2017, 07:43 AM
Come to Austin! :-)

Jim, we'd love to come down to Austin too if there is enough demand for it.

I'm all-in on some Franklin's BBQ so maybe if you bribe us with enough of that we'll come down there to Travis County! :D

Give us an idea of what location would be good for a show down there and maybe we can investigate further.