PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Cardinals Uniform and Logos Book

Giants00
02-09-2017, 11:53 PM
First off, I learned about the new St. Louis Carninals Uniform and Logos Book, writtern by Gary Kodner and Oliver Kodner from a poster on this forum. Thank you. I wanted to give it a quick plug because the authors have done a really great job of providing clarity regarding the history and variations in Cardinals uniforms. The research is fantastic and meticulous. I was impressed by the words and pictures.
I bought the book from the Cardinals museum web site. For those interested in Cardinals jersey history, the book was really well done.
Dan S.

Dave Grob
02-10-2017, 09:55 AM
The St. Louis Cardinals are the "Gold Standard" for major league museum efforts.

Dave Grob

Hot Springs Bathers
02-10-2017, 05:37 PM
The Cardinals also have a companion coffee table book that traces the history and contents of their museum, REDBIRD RELICS.

I am a sucker for books with memorabilia photos. That is the reason I was one of the first to order Dave's new book! That book, the Cardinal book and Stephen Wong's SMITHSONIAN BASEBALL are next to the bed and are often my late night reading or viewing material.