PDA

View Full Version : New forum member

bkspoilers
02-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Greetings All,

Like some of the other newbies here, I was a lurker for a while, but decided to create posts, ask questions and maybe even start trading with a group that is in it for the love of the hobby.

I mainly collect St. Louis Cardinals and putting a ex-nm 1964 Topps set together. Hope to start getting some odd ball Cardinals as well, OPC, Post, Red Heart, etc.

Probably have 99% of the cards I have purchased since I got that first 73 cello pack with Joe Torre on top when I was 8.

Mostly hope to learn from your expert insight.

Would like to post pictures of some of my latest vintage pickups, bought a nice 59 Ted Williams AS just last night. Does this site host the pictures?

nat
02-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Welcome! You can post pictures with the little "insert image" icon (it looks like a mountain) in the message editor. The pictures have to be very very small though - if it was taken with your phone it'll be too large.

Shoebox
02-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the board.

It definitely works better to have your images saved on your preferred photo sharing site (Photobucket, Flickr, etc) and then then embed the link to photo there into your post.

CobbSpikedMe
02-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the best place for vintage and prewar card discussions. A word of advice however, try to post images and topics in the appropriate forums. This one would be for prewar talk and then the post war forum would be best for your new Williams.

I always use the attachment feature to post images, that way you don't need to host the image online anywhere. Saves a step I figure.

Thanks,

AndyH

mrvster
02-09-2017, 05:43 PM
you will love it here!:)

Enfuego
02-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sreader3
02-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Greetings All,

Probably have 99% of the cards I have purchased since I got that first 73 cello pack with Joe Torre on top when I was 8.

Wow, eight? Late starter. :) Welcome.