PDA

View Full Version : 10% eBay Bucks

jfkheat
02-07-2017, 10:00 AM
I just saw on the CU forum that there is a 10% eBay Bucks promotion that ends February 8th. Check your emails or eBay messages. Once again, I didn't get the email.
James

h2oya311
02-07-2017, 11:17 AM
I got the email...the day after I blew my wad in the PWCC listings from last night. Always a day late and several dollars short!

SMPEP
02-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Me too. Big purchase last night.

Today I get the eBucks promotion.

I'd swear they time it like that on purpose, except occasionally I get to use it!

Cheers,
Patrick

jstef
02-07-2017, 02:00 PM
I haven't received an eBay Bucks promotional offer since I signed up for EBates. Has anyone else had that experience?

TobaccoKing4
02-07-2017, 04:33 PM
How do the ebay bucks work? I'm getting ready to make a big purchase on ebay and want to use the promotions to my advantage. No need to leave $100s on the table.

jfkheat
02-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Did you get a message or email from eBay saying that you can use the bucks? If not, you can't use them. If you did, you need to activate the bucks. After that all you need to do is buy something. When you check out you just be sure the eBay Bucks box is checked when you pay.
James

TobaccoKing4
02-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Did you get a message or email from eBay saying that you can use the bucks? If not, you can't use them. If you did, you need to activate the bucks. After that all you need to do is buy something. When you check out you just be sure the eBay Bucks box is checked when you pay.
James

Does it give me 10% in money to my account towards future purchases, or does it give me 10% off of the purchase that I'm making?

jfkheat
02-07-2017, 05:34 PM
You get 10% eBay Bucks that accumulate each quarter. At the end of March you will will get all of the bucks that you have accumulated. You can spend them on future purchases.
James

kmac32
02-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Think if you read this one, this promo was for parts and accessories. May not work for baseball cards.

itjclarke
02-08-2017, 12:34 AM
It worked for me tonight.

To the earlier comment about Ebates, I've still been receiving the eBay bid bucks promotions since signing up, though maybe at a slightly lower rate? The one thing I did notice however is that since signing up for Ebates, I'd never receive the full 10% bid bucks promotion while Ebates was offering 5% cash back. When it most recently went from 5% to 1% (or none) late last year, I got a 10% bid bucks promotion a couple days later.

BruceinGa
02-08-2017, 05:52 AM
Think if you read this one, this promo was for parts and accessories. May not work for baseball cards.

Yes, I also received the one for "parts and accessories".
I too had several "big purchases" Monday evening.:o