PDA

View Full Version : LF/WTB a 1958 WS Ticket Stub Milwaukee stadium.

irv
01-28-2017, 12:27 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right section so please move if required?

I am looking for a 1958 WS ticket stub to compliment this pic of my Uncle Sam and Mickey Mantle.

I know zero about stubs and if there are fakes out there so I would appreciate some help in that regard please.

I also have no idea what game this pic was taken, but it would be cool, if possible, to try and pick up one that relates to this section of the stadium, where I assume my Uncle Sam and his buddy, Norm were likely sitting.

I have looked at these but have no idea if any of them are fakes, overpriced, or any of that?
Any help would be great, as well as purchasing one off a member here. (preferred)
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Ticket-Stubs-/50132/i.html?Sport=Baseball&Year=1958

Thanks

Dale

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
01-28-2017, 09:27 PM
That is a awesome picture. Those tickets aren't necessarily overpriced however you do not need a full ticket nor a slabbed one. you can get a nice looking ticket stub for $50-$60 from that series. Especially one of the games were not much happened

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
01-28-2017, 09:29 PM
Lol if only this kid knew he had a photo with mantle.

irv
01-29-2017, 10:45 AM
That is a awesome picture. Those tickets aren't necessarily overpriced however you do not need a full ticket nor a slabbed one. you can get a nice looking ticket stub for $50-$60 from that series. Especially one of the games were not much happened

I had an opportunity to purchase one from a member on here about a year ago, but due to me spending a lot of money prior to that, I passed after he held firm on his asking.
As they say, hindsight is 20/20 as I have regretted it ever since. :(

Lol if only this kid knew he had a photo with mantle.

LOL. I have wondered that myself and have thought it would be beyond cool if someone on here said that was him. :)