PDA

View Full Version : Your Dreams

GrayGhost
01-26-2017, 12:21 PM
Hey all, what are your dreams at this point in your life? For me,

1. Get a Good job, and be able to stay in CT, by using a trailer we could have, if we could park it and hook up, and get a car. Things need to happen by mid April, w my current PT job ending in March and my tax pt job uncertain right now

2. Maybe leave CT, go south, My nephew may be wanting me/helping me to do it

3. HOBBY TIME ;)A TY COBB OR BABE RUTH SIGNATURE I COULD KEEP AND NOT NEED TO SELL

4. AND SO IMPT, GOOD HEALTH FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS, ESP PAUL , JEANNIE, JACOBY AND FAMILY AND ALL THE NET 54 FAMILY WHO HAVE BEEN SO AWESOME

GOD BLESS ALL, AND THANK YOU. DREAMS ALL!!

bnorth
01-26-2017, 02:07 PM
Move to the Oregon coast into a condo that is close enough to the water to spit in it off the deck.

Would be there now but the Wife just got a huge promotion so we are going to wait a few more years before the move.

Hobby wise to finish the Series 3 T210 Ft Worth team set. Now if I could just keep focused on that instead of buying a wide variety of other stuff.:)

KMayUSA6060
01-26-2017, 07:56 PM
1. Someday get a six-figure salary so my fiancee/future wife doesn't have to work.

2. Find a career I love. I have a decent job for my age, but not a career I love. Day Trading or Finance would be fun.

3. Move to Tennessee, buy a rustic cabin on a HUGE lot of land, with four wheelers, trucks, etc.

4. Create the ultimate Man Cave.

5. Hobby wise: Complete the T206 set, complete my HoF set (one card for every HoFer), and get every Cleveland Indians/Naps card.