PDA

View Full Version : Hole-punched E and T cards on eBay

mullinsm
01-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Just an FYI: there are quite a few e-cards currently on eBay auctions that have hole punches in them. Holes on some of the cards are obvious but others are not. Many of these cards are drawing quite a bit of action.

The seller isn't hiding anything and they are graded appropriately, but the location of the hole punches makes them difficult to discern on many of the cards without a closer look.

By all means, bid away if that's your thing. I have many cards in my collection with holes and I rather like them. I'd just hate to see someone end up disappointed.

mm

abroome
01-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Interesting what some of the more scarce E90-1s sold for. I only snagged a few.
Some only had a couple of holes while others looked like they were used for target practice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Vandelay
01-18-2017, 04:33 PM
Interesting what some of the more scarce E90-1s sold for. I only snagged a few.
Some only had a couple of holes while others looked like they were used for target practice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Yeah, I spotted the Fred Mitchell, poor guy had been obliterated.:(

Leon
01-20-2017, 06:52 AM
I Had a snipe in on Walsh and when I went back and looked again I noticed the hole I hadn't noticed. As tough as it is I generally don't collect cards with holes.

mullinsm
01-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Ah, glad I could help. Mission accomplished.

I was also surprised by some of the prices. I realize that many of these were tougher e90-1s, and had considered bidding on some, but surrendered as prices rose.

Congrats to the seller and the new owners! And tsk tsk to the kid with the hole punch...