PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with submissions to JSA AFTER 11/26?

Republicaninmass
01-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Still no letters and they had come with a pre-cert! Spence had said I should have full letters in 3 weeks, here it is going on week 8 and still nothing. The rep is telling me "unlike PSA, we do everything in order by date" so just curious if their whole system is truly back up 8 weeks!

Thanks in advance

bnorth
01-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Still no letters and they had come with a pre-cert! Spence had said I should have full letters in 3 weeks, here it is going on week 8 and still nothing. The rep is telling me "unlike PSA, we do everything in order by date" so just curious if their whole system is truly back up 8 weeks!

Thanks in advance

No help Ted but as long as we are bitching about grading companies. I send 119 cards to SCG that arrived on Dec 23 and are still not marked as being in their system.:( This is after having problems with their garbage online submission system and having to deal with Matt(nice guy) and email him my list of cards.

Republicaninmass
01-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Going on 9 weeks, and already had a JSA "pre-cert"

Republicaninmass
01-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Having a "group meeting" Monday and they'll decide on any questionable ones.

sbfinley
01-20-2017, 11:21 PM
Does JSA have any form of encapsulation now?

Republicaninmass
02-06-2017, 12:51 PM
No encapsulation, so I figure it's wither the ultra weak Card Saver with purple insert, or the full blown letter with scan of the card attached. All but one of my cards passsed, and I was given a credit for that one, as they were unable to agree.

Still took 10 weeks from "pre-cert" to upgraded letter, well beyond any chance to return the item:eek: