PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Falcons and Kyle Shanahan

CMIZ5290
12-24-2016, 04:01 PM
The Falcons are averaging almost 35 points per game which is remarkable in the NFL, and Matt Ryan obviously loves this offense and coaches. These are numbers that are incredibly similar to the 2007 Patriot team that went 16-0 in the regular season. Shanahan is going to have at least 2 or 3 Head coaching job offers in the off season. Arthur Blank should offer him a contract that exceeds well over any other Coordinator to at least try and keep him from jumping ship. If Blank happens to do this, Shanahan may consider this considering the constant NFL Head coaching turn over that happens every single year...

clydepepper
12-25-2016, 02:10 PM
The Falcons are averaging almost 35 points per game which is remarkable in the NFL, and Matt Ryan obviously loves this offense and coaches. These are numbers that are incredibly similar to the 2007 Patriot team that went 16-0 in the regular season. Shanahan is going to have at least 2 or 3 Head coaching job offers in the off season. Arthur Blank should offer him a contract that exceeds well over any other Coordinator to at least try and keep him from jumping ship. If Blank happens to do this, Shanahan may consider this considering the constant NFL Head coaching turn over that happens every single year...

I hope he stays in Atlanta, but, if he really does well, Saban will get him.

lil' lol

CMIZ5290
12-26-2016, 02:34 PM
I hope he stays in Atlanta, but, if he really does well, Saban will get him.

lil' lol

I thought Saban was giving the job to Sarkashian?