PDA

View Full Version : Ron Keurajian Email?

TakingStock
12-19-2016, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know if Ron has a public email address? I have enjoyed his two books and have a question for him regarding some information in his HOF book and one of my collecting interests. I just wasn't sure if he was willing to be contacted, or if he stays private.

Thanks in advance.

tazdmb
12-19-2016, 03:04 PM
I have written him in the past and my office window stairs at his office window. However, he has only written me back once and refuses to meet with me for a cup of coffee. I know others on this board to have his contact information, however, based on my dealings with him, I believe he would rather stay private.

Funny note, I once wrote him and asked him his opinion if he thought a certain BBHOF autograph was authentic. He wrote me back (the only time he did) and said he can't give out his opinion for legal reasons. I thought to myself....didn't you just write a book giving out your opinions on this same subject?! Yet I digress...

Klrdds
12-19-2016, 03:12 PM
Ron is non-responsive to emails and telephone calls. I sometimes wonder if he exists.

RichardSimon
12-19-2016, 03:48 PM
Ron does exist :).
Send me your question and I can send it on to Ron and see if he will answer it.

Duluth Eskimo
12-20-2016, 09:29 AM
I buy from him on ebay a fair amount. Great seller. I'm sure he just wants to steer clear of the drama

murphusa
12-20-2016, 10:53 AM
all of my dealings with Ron have been great