PDA

View Full Version : Anone have a Gehrig they want to sell?

w7imel
12-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Anyone here have a Lou Gehrig they are looking to sell? Not sure I want to spend the top dollar for a ball but a picture or some other flat item that can be clearly read from across the room is what I am looking for. I dont want something so faded I have to squint to see either. PM me with anything someone might be willing to sell. Thanks guys!:D

Kco
12-16-2016, 09:17 AM
Is there a range you are looking to spend in and do you have a preffered medium? A friend of mine who also happens to be a dealer has a few nice, flat Gehrig items and I may be able to put you in touch if you give me some more specifics

w7imel
12-16-2016, 09:28 AM
Flat is what I really prefer. I just need items to be displayable. I dont want some cut around autograph glued to a 3x5 card or anything like that, if that makes since.

Kco
12-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Fully understand, I believe he has album pages and a few other nice flats. He has at least one that's single signed and may have a couple more that are multi-signed. Let me reach out and get photos/prices for you and I'll PM you

David Atkatz
12-16-2016, 09:19 PM
Jim Stinson-the best dealer as far as I'm concerned--had a signed Gehrig postcard photo on his last email list. He's a member here. Message him.

w7imel
12-16-2016, 10:30 PM
Jim Stinson-the best dealer as far as I'm concerned--had a signed Gehrig postcard photo on his last email list. He's a member here. Message him.

Thanks!

w7imel
12-16-2016, 10:30 PM
Fully understand, I believe he has album pages and a few other nice flats. He has at least one that's single signed and may have a couple more that are multi-signed. Let me reach out and get photos/prices for you and I'll PM you

Please do!