PDA

View Full Version : Goodwin Auction Question

jfkheat
12-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Does anyone here know how long it takes Goodwin to ship once payment has been made? Do they send tracking info to the buyer?
James

glchen
12-12-2016, 11:14 AM
In Goodwin's October auction, I paid via the credit card link they provided immediately after the auction ended. I received an email with the tracking number a week after I paid.

jfkheat
12-12-2016, 04:10 PM
Thank you for your response. I paid via Paypal Friday. I hope to get tracking info later this week.
James

x2drich2000
12-20-2016, 02:54 PM
Just seeing if anyone has gotten a tracking number or shipping confirmation yet. Paid by credit card less than 5 minutes after getting my invoice on 12/9 and 11 days later, still have not received a tracking number.

DJ

jfkheat
12-20-2016, 03:33 PM
I waited until this past Thursday and never heard anything so I called them. I was told that they usually ship withing 48 hours of receiving payment. They checked my account and saw that payment was made the morning after the auction ended. I was told that my winnings were scheduled to be shipped that day. They were but I'm sure the only reason is that I called. I received an email from Fed-Ex Thursday and an email from Goodwin Friday. My card arrived Saturday.
James

aloondilana
12-21-2016, 11:03 AM
I know! I buy through all the Auction Houses and Goodwin is by far the slowest to ship.