PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Best ecommerce website building service?

MULLINS5
11-22-2016, 08:17 PM
I hope it is OK that I post this here, if not, feel free to move it to the appropriate place.

I've tried a lot of DIY website building sites for an online store (godaddy, shopify, wordpress, etc) and it usually ends up being a big headache to manage...and I have never made a sale on any of these sites.

Does anyone know of a professional person/company that specializes in building ecommerce sites with Google SEO? At this point I believe it would be best to hire someone/ a company to build the site and get the Google SEO rolling for me.

Thank you in advance,

Patrick

Leon
11-22-2016, 08:30 PM
What is this google SEO you speak of? :) I know it's probably science but I have never been a huge fan of search engine optimization. By the time you have your algorithm set one way, Google changes it.
I am not sure this is about a pre-war card but board members are allowed occasional off topics on the front page especially when pertaining to the hobby.... As for what you are looking for, I would imagine a board member might know as there are more than a few IT guys and hobby guys here. Good luck. (and please don't let there be a flood of off topics with the reasoning being "he did it"!!)