PDA

View Full Version : T205 websites, master checklists, etc.

vintagebaseballcardguy
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM
Is there a site for T205s equivalent to T206Resource.com for T206s? In perusing old threads and using Google, I did find T205.org. Maybe I just didn't grasp how the site functions, but there didn't appear to be a lot there in terms of things such as master back checklists and the like. Feel free to set me straight if I am missing something obvious.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

vintagebaseballcardguy
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM
I see T205resource.com mentioned in threads as recently as 2014, but the site isn't opening.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EvilKing00
11-11-2016, 04:37 AM
Www.T205.org

And this forum has many threads with great info

Jobu
11-21-2016, 09:59 AM
I wanted to bump this to ask if there is a list of confirmed T205 out there. I recall a site that had a matrix showing the confirmed cards but do not know what happened to it. I don't see such a list on T205.org.

Thanks

Cozumeleno
11-21-2016, 10:34 AM
Hey Robert/Bryan -

I was frustrated in looking for one before as well. There are 221 recognized as a master set by PSA, I believe. They would be the 208 different cards plus these:

- Mathewson 1 loss Cycle
- Moran stray line of text
- Gray stats
- Wallace one 1910 line
- Hal chase frame extends version
- Crandall 'T' uncrossed
- Hoblitzell mispelled
- Hoblitzell 1908 No Cin
- Hoblitzell no stats
- A.P. Leifield on front
- W.A. Latham on back
- Wilhelm suffered correction
- Dougherty red sock

You likely knew about those. After that, there are these that have been discussed on the board as well:

- Collins yellow elephant
- John D. Miller
- John D./B. Miller
- Graham black signature
- Doc White no quotes (Polar Bear)
- Walsh pink background

That gets you up to 227 and I'm sure others have been mentioned on the board as well and that other members could add to that list. Those are the ones that I have seen and can remember off the top of my head.

There are also others that have been mentioned here like one with a period before the W.A. Latham on the back or the Doc White with only a smidgen of a quote. Obviously, we're getting into the weeds here so it's really one of those things where collectors will differ on exactly how many cards there are.

Personally, I got to 208 and decided to it a day. I have since added nine of the additional cards beyond that but only pick them up when I see a solid deal on them. Not a priority by any means for me.

Hope that helps some.

Jobu
11-21-2016, 10:47 AM
Thanks for posting all of that info. Do you have any idea on confirmed front-back combos? I guess I am interested in knowing what it would take to complete a master set - e.g., what are the confirmed Hindu, blank back, Drum, Pd 42, etc?

Cozumeleno
11-21-2016, 10:48 AM
No problem - sorry, don't have that. Might be here somewhere.

Harford20
11-21-2016, 11:26 AM
Robert and Bryan,
I have a front/back confirmed combo list for the HoFers that I collect. I remember pulling this from a website (taking the HoF players out of the complete listing). Mine is currently in an Excel spreadsheet. I will try to find the original website I used, but this would have been 4-5 years ago. I will be happy to share the HoF excel spreadsheet I have.

Dave