PDA

View Full Version : Graded Card Sleeves for Oversized Slabs?

yanksfan09
11-05-2016, 01:58 PM
I apologize if this issue has been covered before but I haven't been able to find any info on it. I want to get some sleeves that fit oversized SGC slabs. The Size that fit D381's, Postcards, Exhibits, R315 types of sized slabs. The PSA oversize slab is similar size too

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Last time I checked a supply distributor at a show but they didn't have anything that size. I do own a couple sleeves on these size cards that came that way when I bought them but I don't really remember which cards came with them. So I know they must exist at least.

thanks

yanksfan09
11-05-2016, 03:49 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311574877932?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageNa me=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rmvSB=true

A member pointed me in the direction of these. I bought the last pack from this seller. Hope they fit well. For future use, if link goes away the product is called BCW Booklet card holder bags.

swarmee
11-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Another option may be comic book bags.

irv
11-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Another option may be comic book bags.

I am not sure what these holders/sheets are called that hold my Beehives, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they were for comic books or similar?

Maybe a relevant piece of info? When I was hoping to purchase some vintage holders and sleeves for my larger 52 Topps cards, I had a hard time and was told by 2 different dealers, these types of holders/sleeves are getting less popular so obtaining them is getting harder.

Could be a similar story with the OP's issue as well?

Tom S.
11-07-2016, 08:53 AM
I apologize if this issue has been covered before but I haven't been able to find any info on it. I want to get some sleeves that fit oversized SGC slabs. The Size that fit D381's, Postcards, Exhibits, R315 types of sized slabs. The PSA oversize slab is similar size too

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Last time I checked a supply distributor at a show but they didn't have anything that size. I do own a couple sleeves on these size cards that came that way when I bought them but I don't really remember which cards came with them. So I know they must exist at least.

thanks

Like you, I was looking for graded card sleeves that would fit SGC postcard/Exhibit sized slabs well. After looking around online, I found these (as shown below) from clearbags.com - they fit the SGC oversized slabs perfectly!!!

Hope this helps!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/toppsopcfan/img327_zpsd1sdzxco.jpg

yanksfan09
11-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Thanks, Those look great I ordered some of those now too! B47H Clearbags.com (For future archival search usage)

IMAXMAX
11-07-2016, 05:02 PM
any advice on nice fitting bags for postcard toploaders?

Leon
11-11-2016, 05:18 PM
any advice on nice fitting bags for postcard toploaders? Good luck...

a start could be here for Sports Trading Card Sleeves & Bags

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Card-Sleeves-Bags/183437/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=+