PDA

View Full Version : The new PSA forum wesbite

bobbyw8469
10-29-2016, 05:48 AM
Have any of you guys seen it?? It is HORRID! Why take a perfectly good functioning website and ruin it? Leon, I hope nothing like that ever happens over here.

Leon
10-29-2016, 08:00 AM
They are a grading company. They grade cards. They have a forum too.....but they grade cards. We made our s/w decision 7 yrs ago and are very happy with it.

Have any of you guys seen it?? It is HORRID! Why take a perfectly good functioning website and ruin it? Leon, I hope nothing like that ever happens over here.

swarmee
10-30-2016, 07:01 PM
I got banned for one slightly snarky post. So if you're on there, tread very lightly.

bobbyw8469
10-31-2016, 04:30 AM
I got banned for one slightly snarky post. So if you're on there, tread very lightly.

I got banned because some of the members were on there attacking ME. They thought it would be easier on the attacking members if I won't there! Sort of like blaming a rape victim for why they were raped. Don't feel bad, they have banned a lot of members.

chaddurbin
10-31-2016, 05:44 PM
don't compare yourself to a rape victim. and if you're banned from there, who cares what they do?

bobbyw8469
11-01-2016, 04:58 AM
don't compare yourself to a rape victim. and if you're banned from there, who cares what they do?

I never did. That is called an ANALOGY. I was attacked. I was blamed. Those aspects are the same. I don't give two hoots what they do. Did you not read the thread?

chaddurbin
11-01-2016, 04:45 PM
again, your situation is not ANALOGOUS** to rape so stop throwing that word out so haphazardly. and no i'm sorry, i am not familiar with the bobby w drama...but i know one thing, the internet is not the same as rape, or comparable, or similar in any way.

**i can randomly capitalize words also.

boysblue
11-08-2016, 04:08 PM
I do not like the new PSA website. :mad:

1952boyntoncollector
11-09-2016, 08:02 AM
I never did. That is called an ANALOGY. I was attacked. I was blamed. Those aspects are the same. I don't give two hoots what they do. Did you not read the thread?

Making an analogy to many people is also comparing the too. Just try to give a better analogy next time. Can maybe compare yourself to Bartman perhaps... better to go there than being a victim of a violent felony that would involve the police special victims unit..

SAllen2556
11-09-2016, 10:31 PM
again, your situation is not ANALOGOUS** to rape so stop throwing that word out so haphazardly. and no i'm sorry, i am not familiar with the bobby w drama...but i know one thing, the internet is not the same as rape, or comparable, or similar in any way.

**i can randomly capitalize words also.

Why are some people so quickly offended by the mere use of a word? He didn't in any way use the word rape to indicate he was making light of it or condoning it. It was not used haphazardly at all. In fact, he used it in a way to suggest he actually understands the issue intelligently by using the analogy of a rape victim being blamed for causing the rape. He didn't, for example, just say "they raped me" over there.

Now you're obviously an extremely compassionate, caring, sensitive guy who's intelligent enough to appreciate the intent here. To jump down the throat of everyone who ever uses a word in a way you don't particularly care for must get really tiring after a while. So let's play the game your way: your hypersensitive response was nothing more than an attempt to bully him, and you should apologize immediately.

tschock
11-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Why are some people so quickly offended by the mere use of a word? He didn't in any way use the word rape to indicate he was making light of it or condoning it. It was not used haphazardly at all. In fact, he used it in a way to suggest he actually understands the issue intelligently by using the analogy of a rape victim being blamed for causing the rape. He didn't, for example, just say "they raped me" over there.

Now you're obviously an extremely compassionate, caring, sensitive guy who's intelligent enough to appreciate the intent here. To jump down the throat of everyone who ever uses a word in a way you don't particularly care for must get really tiring after a while. So let's play the game your way: your hypersensitive response was nothing more than an attempt to bully him, and you should apologize immediately.

+1. On so many levels.

Leon
11-10-2016, 08:29 AM
+1. On so many levels.

+2 .....some people are always angry. I think they are just unhappy about their lives so throw venom around to make themselves feel better. We got rid of several of those types about a year ago.

D.P.Johnson
11-10-2016, 11:19 AM
+3
It's comical how sensitive some people in this country have become.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."