PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice...

jgmp123
10-19-2016, 07:48 AM
That a lot of the great discussion we have had here in the past has came to a halt...It seems like all I ever see in the Autograph forum is an overwhelming number of "is this real" threads....I wonder if there is any chance Leon is open to 2 autograph threads - "Discussion" & ""Opinions"...

Anyone else feel this way?

Duluth Eskimo
10-19-2016, 12:48 PM
James,
It has been my opinion for quite a while that if your opinion differs from some of the people that contribute here you get raked over the coals for being the dumbest person on the face of the earth. Hence, I figure most people are afraid of bringing up anything so they don't look "dumb". The only thing that does get brought up are the ridiculously obvious forgeries that are being sold and 1987 Topps thru the mail successes. Not that there's anything wrong with set collectors.

tazdmb
10-19-2016, 01:03 PM
Should have just one "Is this real?" Topic and maybe pin it at the top. I have seen many other forums do this.

Klrdds
10-19-2016, 03:57 PM
I like the idea of a separate discussion and opinion forum. It seems most opinions also are primarily limited to Ruth, DiMaggio , Cobb, and Mantle with a smattering of Aaron, Mays, and Ted Williams. It seems they could be forum unto themselves.
There is nothing wrong with this but it does take up a lot of forum thread space.