PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming card shows

ncinin
09-27-2016, 07:05 PM
Below are card shows (some small shows and others not as small) I am setting up at in the upcoming month. Collectors in the area may want to stop by the show as other dealers will be setup as well.

I sell to many of Net54 members at shows. I have a fairly extensive inventory and may bring a limited inventory with me, especially the Fort Wayne and Taylor shows. If you are in the area and have specific years, cards you are looking for please send a message and I will try to ensure I bring cards from those years.

September 30 - October 1 Taylor Town Trade Center Taylor Michigan (Friday and Saturday only)

October 8 Hotel Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne, Indiana

October 14 - 16 Chantilly, Va

October 21 - 23 St. Louis, Mo Westport Doubletree Hotel.

In case anyone is curious I did clear posting this in advance with Leon. I am hoping collectors in the smaller show markets may be more interested in attending the show if they know there will be some vintage material there.

William Chappell

angolajones
09-27-2016, 07:31 PM
I may be at the Fort Wayne show. Depends on what time my daughter's band performs at Homestead. I'm always interested in off grade cards that I can pick up affordably. PM me what kind of cards you deal in if you want and I can be more specific in what I am looking for.

Thanks

campyfan39
09-27-2016, 08:23 PM
I will be in Chantilly

NC-Vintage
09-28-2016, 07:20 AM
I plan on posting a separate thread about the relaunch of this show, but I saw this post so....

The Tuesday night Parsippany P.A.L. show is back up and running. The first relaunch show under my ownership will be this Tuesday October 4th. The show hours are from 4pm-8pm. the show is now run once per month, always the first Tuesday of the month. Dates for 2016 are: Tuesday October 4th, Tuesday November 1st, and Tuesday December 6th. The show will have 25-30 tables for the first one and should grow into a 30-40 table show within a few months. SGC as well as REA Auctions are setting up on a regular basis. There is a Supply dealer in the room, several wax dealers, several vintage card and new card dealers. I will post more info as the show develops. Admission is $1. If your interested in dealer tables send me a message.Our website will be up and running in the next day or two.

A brief history of the show: It started in 1981 and through the sports card boom of the 80's grew into a weekly Tuesday night show. At it's peak the show had 70+ tables (with a waiting list a mile long) and drew crowds of 600-800 people regularly for many years. Mike Gordon of Gordon Sports was the owner for many,many years. Mike has since passed and the show stopped running in the summer of 2015.

It's a great location right off of Rt.46 in Parsippany NJ P.A.L. 33 Baldwin Road. If your in the area please stop by and check it out !

Joe
www.palcardshow.com

Aquarian Sports Cards
09-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Really one of the historic shows in the hobby. I grew up going to it whenever I could convince my Dad to go back out after a hard days work.