PDA

View Full Version : PSA Graded Slab Pages

bswhiten
09-26-2016, 11:56 AM
Anyone use these to store their cards? I just picked up a new unused box but they never seem to be up for sale anywhere.
Makes for easy PSA storage in binders and easy to take the slabs out. I know a lot of people use display cases or nice boxes but having my cards in binders has always been where I store my better cards...to "read" them :)

conor912
09-26-2016, 05:51 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say an eight pound binder with a 40 card capacity doesn't appeal to most collectors.

bswhiten
09-26-2016, 06:47 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say an eight pound binder with a 40 card capacity doesn't appeal to most collectors.

It makes for a nicely organized collection imo... I've got my Basic Mantle in a small binder. The big ones (Avery 5" pro) hold the entire #1 basic Murphy and Bo sets,and others.

Leon
09-29-2016, 08:11 AM
Those look nicely organized. Even with big and bulky items (slabs vs cards), when they are nicely organized, they can be viewed easily and enjoyed. Still nothing like holding a raw and well loved card though... :)

http://luckeycards.com/pe903dougherty.jpg

It makes for a nicely organized collection imo... I've got my Basic Mantle in a small binder. The big ones (Avery 5" pro) hold the entire #1 basic Murphy and Bo sets,and others.

bswhiten
09-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Those look nicely organized. Even with big and bulky items (slabs vs cards), when they are nicely organized, they can be viewed easily and enjoyed. Still nothing like holding a raw and well loved card though... :)

Yep I agree Leon. I still have plenty cards of my youth that are raw that i can play with :) And have many binders filled with ungraded as well...One of my favorites is my 75 SSPC set.

Griffins
09-30-2016, 04:05 PM
Anyone use these to store their cards? I just picked up a new unused box but they never seem to be up for sale anywhere.
Makes for easy PSA storage in binders and easy to take the slabs out. I know a lot of people use display cases or nice boxes but having my cards in binders has always been where I store my better cards...to "read" them :)

The CFO of Ultra Pro was my sons soccer coach about '03. At the time he told me they were probably going to discontinue them due to lack of demand, and gave me a case of them. I never saw him after that season to follow up if they actually did stop making them.

Exhibitman
09-30-2016, 04:17 PM
The product no longer is listed on Ultra Pro's web site, so I am guessing it is discontinued.

clydepepper
09-30-2016, 07:39 PM

http://luckeycards.com/pe903dougherty.jpg

Been a long, long time since I was held and loved in the raw like that.:eek: