PDA

View Full Version : Is this undergraded?

JTysver
09-21-2016, 05:43 AM
Got this a couple days ago. I can't see any blemishes on the surface or dents or anything. The corners on this are really nice as the scans show. The only problems I see with it is that it is a little off center and there is a small printers mark on his eye. Even still, I can't see where this should be as low as VgEx. At minimum, it appears to me to be ExMt.
What are other opinions?245904245905

KCRfan1
09-21-2016, 06:15 AM
Nice card Jay!

It appears the back of the card is what holds the grade down. Difficult to tell, but it looks like the color portion of the back is at, or runs right to the edge of the card. If the color runs into the edge, PSA may designate the card as MC, or miss cut. As it stands, the back looks like its off center.

The front looks nice, and corners seem sharp from what I can tell from the scans.

Since SGC doesn't designate qualifiers with cards, you're kind of left to educated guessing. If the card goes to PSA, you're looking at a qualifier of 6 OC or 6 MC, which a 4 at SGC is probably correct.

This is a card most of us wold love to have, especially at a 4 price!!!

Neal
09-21-2016, 08:23 AM
First, nice card appeal on that one!

Hard to judge the corners from the scan, but based on what I see, looks to be VGEX-EX. I am not familiar with SGC guidelines all that much, so that is just an opinion.