PDA

View Full Version : Photo storage

JoeyFarino
09-18-2016, 11:46 AM
Just curious to see how other people store their original photos. I store mine in a PSA photo storage box thats padded inside but running out of room...lol

TCMA
09-19-2016, 07:53 AM
Just curious to see how other people store their original photos. I store mine in a PSA photo storage box thats padded inside but running out of room...lol

Would be to your benefit to store original photos in a cool, temperature controlled environment. In terms of physical storage I've got mine in Itoya portfolios. Lots of great, archive safe solutions from them:

http://www.artprofolio.com/

drcy
09-19-2016, 10:44 AM
Keeping them in stacks is a good, simple way.

thecatspajamas
09-19-2016, 09:18 PM
I used to glue all of mine in one of those scrapbooks with the black paper-type pages. The one I have is an odd size though, so whatever stuck out I just trimmed off. I have since upgraded to a static cling photo album, which I prefer because it already has the glue built in to hold the photos in place without me having to glue them.

khkco4bls
09-20-2016, 06:17 AM
Thse were some of mine that are going up for auction Robert Edwards in October. They are complete.

Snapolit1
09-20-2016, 06:18 AM
Wow, cool stuff. You'll do very well.

perezfan
09-20-2016, 02:02 PM
Thse were some of mine that are going up for auction Robert Edwards in October. They are complete.

Those would go well in the "Vintage Games" thread :)