PDA

View Full Version : SMR Collectibles (Long Island) is hiring

smr collectibles
08-30-2016, 02:29 PM
SMR Collectibles is looking to hire an eBay listing and shipping associate with specialization in sports cards, collectibles and memorabilia. This is a full-time position based in Westbury, Long Island.

SMR collectibles is a company that is passionate about sports and sports collectibles. We purchase and sell sports memorabilia, trading cards, and other sports related collectibles.

Candidates should have the following qualifications:

High School Degree
Transportation to and from workplace
Must pass background check
A positive, eager to learn attitude

Basic computer skills-typing, internet/email, Microsoft Office-mainly Excel
An ideal candidate will have experience selling on eBay and will be familiar with the sports cards industry.

Job responsibilities will include:
Minimum commitment of 24 hours per week, 6+ hour shifts
Scanning/photographing inventory
eBay title creation and listing finalization
Daily bulk shipping of items sold

This position is open to both experienced office administrators as well as college or grad students with relevant coursework and work experience.

Previous assistant experience is a plus but not necessary.*

Salary is based on experience*

Leon
08-30-2016, 05:10 PM
Might help if you put some contact info in the thread. Good luck.

quitcrab
08-31-2016, 07:48 AM
I sent a PM..did you get it ?

bnorth
08-31-2016, 08:05 AM
They also started an account over on Blowout to advertise their help wanted opening. The responses got both threads removed. Hope it is for a real job from a good business. I know of a fellow member on here who could use the job and is looking into it.

Paul S
08-31-2016, 12:53 PM
Previous assistant experience is a plus but not necessary.*

Salary is based on experience*

What do the two asterisks refer to? One for Maris and one for Bonds?:(:confused:

If I answered correctly, I'm your man!:)

toppcat
08-31-2016, 04:24 PM
What do the two asterisks refer to? One for Maris and one for Bonds?:(:confused:

If I answered correctly, I'm your man!:)

Topps B Sheet!

smr collectibles
08-31-2016, 09:06 PM
Why did both threads get taken down?

smr collectibles
08-31-2016, 09:07 PM
This is for a real job. Starting pay is slightly above minimum wage, but with room to grow. Contact me via pm on here if interested. Thanks

bnorth
08-31-2016, 09:31 PM
Why did both threads get taken down?

There are some great people on Blowout but for the most part it is a bunch of immature goofs. Your threads got a lot of stupid replies so they deleted them. You done nothing wrong.

swarmee
09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Well, the one posted directly on the main Blowout baseball forum was in violation of their advertising/spam policies. That's probably what got it pulled. I didn't see a second thread there.