PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on this crispy Ted Williams cut please....

Kzoo
08-28-2016, 05:43 PM
Guys...........I've had this taped over, crispy looking 'Ted Williams' cut signature for a long time and always wondered about it's authenticity. It's signed in what looks like vintage ink and used to be attached to a single page out of an autograph book with a little cut out picture of Williams pasted to it's side. This old tape gave way and it just fell off the page. I don't remember having much invested, so it's not a big deal to me if it was signed by his sister, a clubhouse attendant, etc. Thanks in advance for your opinions..........Matt

daves_resale_shop
08-28-2016, 07:55 PM
Guys...........I've had this taped over, crispy looking 'Ted Williams' cut signature for a long time and always wondered about it's authenticity. It's signed in what looks like vintage ink and used to be attached to a single page out of an autograph book with a little cut out picture of Williams pasted to it's side. This old tape gave way and it just fell off the page. I don't remember having much invested, so it's not a big deal to me if it was signed by his sister, a clubhouse attendant, etc. Thanks in advance for your opinions..........Matt

Ted is good... Believe it to be a circa 1942-43 exemplar...