PDA

View Full Version : How do you dress your dog?

MartyFromCANADA
08-26-2016, 03:57 PM
With the crazy amount of toppings ballpark vendors are offering, was wondering, how do you dress your dog?

Me, I usually go unprocessed. (Obviously, besides the dog)

Tomatoes, Onions, Pickles, Hot Banana Peppers (caramelized onions if offered)

FourStrikes
08-26-2016, 04:14 PM
mustard only, with occasionally a handful of sliced jalapenos on the side, and washed down with an overpriced beer in a crappily thin (soggy in minutes) stadium-issued beer paper cup.

bnorth
08-26-2016, 06:23 PM
The more topping the better.:) Helps me forget what I am actually eating. Do love me a good Chicago dog.

pariah1107
08-26-2016, 07:00 PM
Okay, must be honest and thought this was a thread about dressing your pets, something I am not a fan of....

But dressing your dog; there are only 3 words "everything on it". There is an art to it. Start with a light amount of condiments ketchup and mustard. Then the toppings; relish, diced onions, sauerkraut (or jalapenos, never jalapenos and sauerkraut). If they serve horseradish, great with kraut-dog. Top with ketchup and mustard.

BTW best dog I ever had was at the very short-lived MRBL Ellensburg Bulls games. Seriously the team lasted only two weeks, but my love for Careks links is forever. Roslyn's Careks Meats has been around for 125 years and there's good reason. If you pass through central Washington make sure to find this small slice of paradise.

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w415/pariah1107/Careks_zpsr2dhqcem.jpg

clydepepper
08-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Well, of course not...

Tasty, though