PDA

View Full Version : Budig Jeter Ball RARE Signature

Pages : [1] 2

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:45 AM
Here is what I believe to be a legit Jeter signed early year ball. I got it from a family member who misplaced the authentication. He said I would have to get it autheicated to sell it which I plan on doing but not to sell. I'd like a little input from you experts. Thanks!

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:45 AM
Here's a close up

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 04:29 AM
70 views no response, thanks guys lol. I'm not really questioning if it's real because I know my family member met Jeter back when he was a rookie. I'm just curious as to what it's worth and the year you all believe it was signed. The ball is very white.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the quick responses, you guys are great !!! :(

Leon
08-26-2016, 07:27 AM

LMAO, you post at 3am then at 5am and by 8am you are all pissed about no response. How old are you? I bet you aren't 50 something or your panties wouldn't be in a wad so quickly. Take a chill pill....

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:31 AM
LMAO, you post at 3am then at 5am and by 8am you are all pissed about no response. How old are you? I bet you aren't 50 something or your panties wouldn't be in a wad so quickly. Take a chill pill....

Alright, how about you focus on the ball. Finally get a response and nothing about the ball. The page has nearly 200 views, figured someone would of chimed in already. I'm 25 years younger then you if you were wondering.

jgmp123
08-26-2016, 07:31 AM
what are you expecting? There are only a handful of experts here that are great with Jeter and if they happen to be on the west coast, they are probably still sleeping.

Also, why do you feel they should respond to you after you have been rude here and in the other thread you posted regarding your ball....

Since you "know it's real" - why don't you do a little research of your own to find the value or be patient and remember you are asking for FREE information from some of the most knowledgeable collectors out there.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:32 AM
But by your response the auto must be quite scarce since you seem a little on edge lol

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:33 AM
Allll I said was I know it's real, what's wrong with that ? And I'm just messing around, lighten up geez. It's just a baseball. Signed by jeter. In the early 90's.

jgmp123
08-26-2016, 07:36 AM
But by your response the auto must be quite scarce since you seem a little on edge lol

All I see is a Derek Jeter signed baseball that if authentic, I wouldn't pay more than $200 for.

Based on your 51 total posts here. you have added 0 value and have basically asked for free opinions on prices of cards and a signed baseball.

0 value added...

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:38 AM
$200 for a clean budig jeter? Since when ? Show me where I'll buy all of them lol

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:46 AM
All I see is a Derek Jeter signed baseball that if authentic, I wouldn't pay more than $200 for.

Based on your 51 total posts here. you have added 0 value and have basically asked for free opinions on prices of cards and a signed baseball.

0 value added...

Based on your 1500 posts you must be such a valuable contribution to the forum life style. Relax bub, I'm here to ask questions and that's perfectly ok, what are you talking about?

jgmp123
08-26-2016, 07:46 AM
$200 for a clean budig jeter? Since when ? Show me where I'll buy all of them lol

well...Here's one...
http://www.milehighcardco.com/derek_jeter_single_signed_oal__budig__ball_coa_jsa-lot17698.aspx

and here's another...
http://www.eacgallery.com/lot-1285.aspx

and here's one from Goldin at $332 after Buyer's Premium (Not too far off)
https://goldinauctions.com/lot-11883.aspx

:eek:

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:47 AM
well...Here's one...
http://www.milehighcardco.com/derek_jeter_single_signed_oal__budig__ball_coa_jsa-lot17698.aspx

and here's another...
http://www.eacgallery.com/lot-1285.aspx

and here's one from Goldin at $332 after Buyer's Premium (Not too far off)
https://goldinauctions.com/lot-11883.aspx

:eek:

Ey Bub did you look at the color of that last ball that sold for $335. It's almost brown. Let's get you goin.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:48 AM
Lol look at the quality of the balls you posted and the date of auctions. Over five years ago. You really got the resources.

jgmp123
08-26-2016, 07:50 AM
Lol look at the quality of the balls you posted and the date of auctions. Over five years ago. You really got the resources.

Resources? That was a 30 second google search. Enjoy your time here. Good luck getting a response.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:50 AM
This is why I love forums, I have such amazing finds to share but even at 50 years old people still have jealousy issues. Pathetic

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:53 AM
No one can even be like, nice ball man real nice! Either no response or something trying to degrade it. Keep em coming kids.

Smanzari
08-26-2016, 08:59 AM

0 value added...

+1

Scans are also not the greatest and honestly, I would not buy a Jeter that was signed on the sweet spot that was not MLB Auth/Steiner- I don't know his early habits, but the few times I attempted to get/or got a signature from him- he only singed on the side panel and from what I've seen on the Sports Autograph forums is that he does not sign SS unless for those companies.

EldoEsq
08-26-2016, 09:07 AM
Guy...stop trolling...if you are so knowledgeable why the hell are you asking??????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jbhofmann
08-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Common "Alaska" forgery.

This forgery is outlined in the book called Operation Batting Cage.

daves_resale_shop
08-26-2016, 09:39 AM
May be a budding ball, but does not look like an early Jeter to me... Id pass on the ball if offered to me...

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:53 AM
Lol your all ridiculous, it's ok maybe one day youll own your own early jeter ball. It's budig, just get over it. All the silly remarks are just unnecessary. I'd pass on your ex gf but that's a different story.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:54 AM
If you all spent less time being negative towards other people's treasures maybe you could spend that time finding your own lol lets get u goin

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:56 AM
For all you know it's already authenticated and I'm here just to prove how negative a bunch of men on a forum can be over someone's memorbilia because they lack quality in there own collection.

felada
08-26-2016, 09:59 AM
Jeter has done and continues to do multiple signings a year. At this rate he will be approaching feller territory when all is said and done. I'm not sure a signed ball falls into the 'treasure' category

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:01 AM
Jeter has done and continues to do multiple signings a year. At this rate he will be approaching feller territory when all is said and done. I'm not sure a signed ball falls into the 'treasure' category

Keep up the negativity man it'll get you real far in life lol. It's an older jeter. They will forever hold their value. The fact it was free makes it a treasure to me. You guys pay for things like this. That's what's funny lol

Leon
08-26-2016, 10:03 AM
If you all spent less time being negative towards other people's treasures maybe you could spend that time finding your own lol lets get u goin

Get u goin needs your full name out here....nothing personal Pat.rick Fare.nga

Thanks again and good luck with the ball!!

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:08 AM
Leon's a grumpy grandfather with no jeter balls :(

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:10 AM
You know your old when your favorite card is Jimmy Foxx lmao

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:11 AM
Old man is on a dell desktop, black coffee and the newspaper reading the forums lol

Klrdds
08-26-2016, 10:23 AM
FWIW on this site as well as in life common courtesy will get aid and respect a little faster and also a little knowledge and less confrontation will help. Also the only time I have found a "bad ass " attitude or confrontation works on this site is when you have the information and expertise and experience to back up your opinion.
Yes you have a Jeter ball .. congratulations . The value is only what someone is willing to pay for it. But I am sorry to tell you that the ball will not get you early retirement nor a vacation home in the Bahamas...it is simply put not that spectacular nor rare. The fact that it may or may not be an "early " Jeter signature does not greatly increase its value as an early Mantle, Ruth, Mays, or Aaron signature would be. Additionally the "story " of its acquisition means nothing on this site ....there are countless stories on here of acquisitions and most of them tend to be on non authentic items, why ? Who knows but it is a trend. So in short your story means nothing. As far as the opinions on here .. I have never failed to get an answer within 6-8 hours allowing for time zone differences and when I posted .... SO BE PATIENT !!! But remember you are the one asking for the opinion so don't get your panties in a wad if the responses are not what you want to hear.
Also post your LOA / COA if you have one . Show the complete package not just your item. Many LOAs/ COAs are bad also.
Good Luck finding happiness in your Jeter ball.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:31 AM
FWIW on this site as well as in life common courtesy will get aid and respect a little faster and also a little knowledge and less confrontation will help. Also the only time I have found a "bad ass " attitude or confrontation works on this site is when you have the information and expertise and experience to back up your opinion.
Yes you have a Jeter ball .. congratulations . The value is only what someone is willing to pay for it. But I am sorry to tell you that the ball will not get you early retirement nor a vacation home in the Bahamas...it is simply put not that spectacular nor rare. The fact that it may or may not be an "early " Jeter signature does not greatly increase its value as an early Mantle, Ruth, Mays, or Aaron signature would be. Additionally the "story " of its acquisition means nothing on this site ....there are countless stories on here of acquisitions and most of them tend to be on non authentic items, why ? Who knows but it is a trend. So in short your story means nothing. As far as the opinions on here .. I have never failed to get an answer within 6-8 hours allowing for time zone differences and when I posted .... SO BE PATIENT !!! But remember you are the one asking for the opinion so don't get your panties in a wad if the responses are not what you want to hear.
Also post you LOA / COA if you have one . Show the complete package not just your item. Many LOAs/ COAs are bad also.
Good Luck finding happiness in your Jeter ball.

Well this is the best response I got so far lol some what spiteful but I like it. Obviously I didn't hit the jackpot, I know that. I almost walked out with a Mantle ball but the guy wised up lol. Just say it's real so we can move on with our boring lives. It's a great example. I've seen budig in good shape sell for $500+. I thought maybe this would be worth a little more considering the placement of the signature. It's not never before seen placement it's just uncommon. It's ok man, it's a nice one. Say it

Klrdds
08-26-2016, 10:41 AM
Sorry I can"t say it is nice or authentic. I only collect vintage autographs with a smattering of current players. I have over 500 single signed baseballs as a frame of reference for you so you know where I am coming from. The 2 Jeter balls I have I have gotten in person. You will have to determine getting a PSA or JSA letter on your own BUT it will probably not sell without one if you are going to sell it.
PS post your name too . It will help your credibilty on this site.

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Sorry, I was sleeping so I couldn't answer while you were replying to your own post TWENTY (!!!) times....

Not too bad for a guy with 68 total posts.

You asked for opinions, so here goes...

I think it's a fake. But that's just my opinion, and I'm not charging you a fee, so take it for what it's worth, or don't.

Take it to one of the companies that charge for their opinions, they may disagree with me, and they may even be right. But, maybe they will be wrong. They will charge you a fee, either way.

Mine was free.

Doug

PS - it would be funny if you added another reply while I was responding...

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Well this is the best response I got so far lol some what spiteful but I like it. Obviously I didn't hit the jackpot, I know that. I almost walked out with a Mantle ball but the guy wised up lol. Just say it's real so we can move on with our boring lives. It's a great example. I've seen budig in good shape sell for $500+. I thought maybe this would be worth a little more considering the placement of the signature. It's not never before seen placement it's just uncommon. It's ok man, it's a nice one. Say it

Geez. What is your deal? Why do you need the stamp of approval from everyone? Some people don't like it, why don't you beg for them to say they like it.

And, uncommon placement? It's a freaking SS! What is so uncommon about that?

Keep living in your own world with this fake ball. It's ok man, just say. Say it's fake.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:48 AM
Geez. What is your deal? Why do you need the stamp of approval from everyone? Some people don't like it, why don't you beg for them to say they like it.

And, uncommon placement? It's a freaking SS! What is so uncommon about that?

Keep living in your own world with this fake ball. It's ok man, just say. Say it's fake.

Please elaborate on what's fake about it? I'd love to hear lol

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 10:50 AM
Please elaborate on what's fake about it? I'd love to hear lol

Then why the hell did you want others' inputs if you know it's real?

Humor me why you think it's real. LOL.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:51 AM
Here's one more picture

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Then why the hell did you want others' inputs if you know it's real?

Humor me why you think it's real. LOL.

Like I said in the original post I know it's real. That's why I never asked for validation.'I asked for a year and value. I would like to know what you see that triggers a "fake"

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:54 AM
Idk maybe it's real because I left with two auto cards from 2000 some t206 cards some Mickey cards etc but ya know the jeter auto yeah prob a fake.
Lol cmon man

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 10:57 AM
Idk maybe it's real because I left with two auto cards from 2000 some t206 cards some Mickey cards etc but ya know the jeter auto yeah prob a fake.

Lol cmon man

Really? That's your reasoning? C'mon man, you're not that big of an idiot are you?

As your post before, you didn't mention anything in the OP about value or year. Only when you complained no one gave you attention is when you mentioned it. Otherwise, it sounds like you're asking if it's authentic.

Here's the value $0. Maybe a few bucks because it is an OMLB. The year is a moot point.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:58 AM
Really? That's your reasoning? C'mon man, you're not that big of an idiot are you?

As your post before, you didn't mention anything in the OP about value or year. Only when you complained no one gave you attention is when you mentioned it. Otherwise, it sounds like you're asking if it's authentic.

Here's the value $0. Maybe a few bucks because it is an OMLB. The year is a moot point.

Once again you still have no reasoning behind your fake call besides the jealousy in your voice. Keep it up. You haven't mentioned one thing about the signature.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:59 AM
My reasoning is look at the signature, that's all I need.

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 11:01 AM
Once again you still have no reasoning behind your fake call besides the jealousy in your voice. Keep it up. You haven't mentioned one thing about the signature.

Why would I be jealous LOL. There are probably 50,000 Jeter signed balls. Yep, I'm jealous of yours.

Keep what up lol? Keep thinking you have a real ball because you got a couple other cards with it.

Sure I have, it's not Derek Jeter's.

Fine, the letter formations are wrong. Especially in the early party of his signature.

Happy?

HOF Auto Rookies

Wow. Just wow. You're a gem.

This thread is about to get very exciting.

Where's Chris?

doug.goodman

Wait, that was what I was going to say.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:03 AM
There not wrong ha. Look at his budig signatures. Are you one of the experts that was sleeping till noon or you just some guy with no expertise throwing shots?

jb217676
08-26-2016, 11:03 AM
Silliness...

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 11:05 AM
There not wrong ha. Look at his budig signatures. Are you one of the experts that was sleeping till noon or you just some guy with no expertise throwing shots?

Good luck trying to unload this fake.

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:05 AM

At this point, is there a difference?

Insert smiley face here.

Doug "I enjoy sleeping until noon, and I have also been known to enjoy throwing shots" Goodman

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:06 AM
Guys been to numerousb World Series but he held onto a fake jeter ball for 20 years. Alright bub lol

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:08 AM
Guys been to numerousb World Series but he held onto a fake jeter ball for 20 years. Alright bub lol

I doubt he was holding it the entire time, probably set it down to eat, pee & poop.

Doug

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:09 AM
It's only been validated by JSA and PSA but dougie goodman knows better:mad:

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:11 AM

I could be wrong, but so could they.

That's the great thing about opinions, they are just opinions.

If I were you, I would stick with the paid opinion people, and toss mine out the window.

If I were me, I would do the opposite.

And I am.

So I will.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:12 AM
I could be wrong, but so could they.

That's the great thing about opinions, they are just opinions.

If I were you, I would stick with the paid opinion people, and toss mine out the window.

If I were me, I would do the opposite.

And I am.

So I will.

Just stop man, we both know that looks nothing like a fake lol go back to bed

timzcardz
08-26-2016, 11:13 AM
He said I would have to get it autheicated to sell it which I plan on doing but not to sell. I'd like a little input from you experts. Thanks!

Make up your mind, please.

Which is it?

You need to get it authenticated?

Or it has been "validated" by JSA and PSA?

And if you know it's legit, and you're not planning on selling, then why waste more money getting it authenticated.

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:15 AM
Just stop man, we both know that looks nothing like a fake lol go back to bed

I wish I could, it would be way more comfortable than this coach middle seat in the second to last row.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=timzcardz;1577303]Make up your mind, please.

Which is it?

You need to get it authenticated?

Or it has been "validated" by JSA and PSA?

And if you know it's legit, and you're not planning on selling, then why waste more money getting it authenticated.[/QUOT

I was looking for some legit respones but with people like dougie in here we'll never figure it out lol

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:16 AM
I wish I could, it would be way more comfortable than this coach middle seat in the second to last row.

Damn a baseball game by yourself. What a stud. Forums on the go.

parker1b2

I have no opinion on the ball itself. But some of the most knowledgable people in the industry are on this board, and do not work for PSA/JSA. Their opinions have a lot more weight with the true collectors then the people who buy or sell for a living. PSA and JSA make mistakes all the time.

I will say if the signature is real, it is a nice item and enjoy it.

doug.goodman
Happy to help.

Dougie Goodiemanie

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Happy to help.

Dougie Goodiemanie

Glad I'm keeping you company

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:19 AM
I have no opinion on the ball itself. But some of the most knowledgable people in the industry are on this board, and do not work for PSA/JSA. Their opinions have a lot more weight with the true collectors then the people who buy or sell for a living. PSA and JSA make mistakes all the time.

I will say if the signature is real, it is a nice item and enjoy it.

Thanks man most legit response yet. Everyone else is on their third marriage it seems like.

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:19 AM
Damn a baseball game by yourself. What a stud. Forums on the go.

I wish, again.

I'm on a plane, not at a game.

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Glad I'm keeping you company

Way more entertaining than anything else I am doing.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:20 AM
Way more entertaining than anything else I am doing.

Back to Mexico ?

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Back to Mexico ?

Easier to go now than after the wall gets built, not sure how tall it will be so not sure if planes will make it over.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:22 AM
True that well best of luck once it's built. Give me a call, I know a guy

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:24 AM
True that well best of luck once it's built. Give me a call, I know a guy

Same guy who gets you Jeter autographed balls?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:24 AM
He's the one who signed it actually

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:26 AM
He's the one who signed it actually

Ha!

Good one. Told you it was fake.

On that note, I think my flight is about to crash, so I'll see you guys on CNN.

I mean, you'll see me there.

Adios,
Dougie

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Whenever's someone's ready to give me a legit response I'm here just saying

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 11:33 AM

Ok, so my flight didn't crash, but it is getting close to landing, so one more quick reply...

I did give you what I consider to be a legit response in my first post to this thread.

Dougie "I'm here just saying" Goodman

FourStrikes
08-26-2016, 11:36 AM

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:41 AM
Ok, so my flight didn't crash, but it is getting close to landing, so one more quick reply...

I did give you what I consider to be a legit response in my first post to this thread.

Dougie "I'm here just saying" Goodman

What makes you think that Douglas the 3rd?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:43 AM
I tend to forget none of you are professionals at authenticating. Can someone with extreme jeter auto ball knowledge please stand up

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:44 AM
I've had people say it's real on here and some are saying fake. Starting to realize, what the hell was the point in this forum lol

Fuddjcal
08-26-2016, 11:45 AM
For all you know it's already authenticated and I'm here just to prove how negative a bunch of men on a forum can be over someone's memorbilia because they lack quality in there own collection.

please don't be a jack ass. The scans are sideways for starters. If you'd like a decent response, simply post a picture that is large and clear for us old guys LOL. This sideways s*** is just stupid bubby. And your attitude is pathetic. Jeter is a bum anyway. I had 1 on a Budig ball and it sold for 225. with PSA as white as can be a couple years ago. I imagine the price has plummeted with all the fakes on Scam bay. as for your ball, post a pic like this next time and don't be a impatient Eddie and maybe you'll have better luck instead of using that winning personality of yours and crappy twisted pics

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:47 AM
please don't be a jack ass. The scans are sideways for starters. If you'd like a decent response, simply post a picture that is large and clear for us old guys LOL. This sideways s*** is just stupid bubby. And your attitude is pathetic. Jeter is a bum anyway. I had 1 on a Budig ball and it sold for 225. with PSA as white as can be a couple years ago. I imagine the price has plummeted with all the fakes on Scam bay. as for your ball, post a pic like this next time and don't be a impatient Eddie and maybe you'll have better luck instead of using that winning personality of yours and crappy twisted
pics

I respect that response. How do I upload large photos like that ?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:51 AM
please don't be a jack ass. The scans are sideways for starters. If you'd like a decent response, simply post a picture that is large and clear for us old guys LOL. This sideways s*** is just stupid bubby. And your attitude is pathetic. Jeter is a bum anyway. I had 1 on a Budig ball and it sold for 225. with PSA as white as can be a couple years ago. I imagine the price has plummeted with all the fakes on Scam bay. as for your ball, post a pic like this next time and don't be a impatient Eddie and maybe you'll have better luck instead of using that winning personality of yours and crappy twisted pics

Chuckie,

It's bub not bubby, just saying.

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 11:53 AM
I've had people say it's real on here and some are saying fake. Starting to realize, what the hell was the point in this forum lol

No one said it was real. Good try.

carlsonjok
08-26-2016, 11:54 AM

The point, apparently is to provide you free entertainment.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/members/psal3891.html

Quite an accomplishment, getting banned at Blowout after only 21 posts.

Psal3891
No one said it was real. Good try.

Brenttttt it's ok I know it's real remember. There always gonna be hater type like you. We know this.

jbhofmann

You'll need a large camera...

http://static.uglyhedgehog.com/upload/2015/5/18/1431961902313-large_format_1.jpg

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 11:56 AM
Brenttttt it's ok I know it's real remember. There always gonna be hater type like you. We know this.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. No hate. I have no reason to hate. You're wrong. But, apparently you don't think so.

You've been up since 3am clicking refresh on this thread. Get a life.

You'll be banned before no time.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:56 AM
The point, apparently is to provide you free entertainment.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/members/psal3891.html

Quite an accomplishment, getting banned at Blowout after only 21 posts.

Yeah because they didn't like my jeter card that's in my picture on this one. You forum people aren't easy to get alone with. It must be the old age. You guys know what iPads are right ?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:57 AM
Whatever makes you sleep at night. No hate. I have no reason to hate. You're wrong. But, apparently you don't think so.

You've been up since 3am clicking refresh on this thread. Get a life.

You'll be banned before no time.

You have 2200 posts on a baseball card forum. Get a life ? Lol

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 11:58 AM

You're asking for opinions on a fake ball. People say no and you cry wolf.

Keep hitting refresh.

Fuddjcal
08-26-2016, 11:59 AM

Not sure, I took these from a regular small camera and they just come out this size....AND Jeter's not that big of a bum!;) Here's the back of that ball I should have posted for you. Maybe look the # up on PSA website, and compare yours to this one and ones like it? Do a few hours research on your own and I think that's just as good as PSA or JSA will do for you, though I think they seldom get these Jeters wrong, but I really don't know as I haven't been 2 active in the past couple years?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:00 PM
You're asking for opinions on a fake ball. People say no and you cry wolf.

Keep hitting refresh.

I didn't ask for real validation for the 8th time Brently. If you think that signature looks fake you need to get the eyes checked. Or stop comparing to present day signatures. Stick with your old cards.

Fuddjcal
08-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Chuckie,

It's bub not bubby, just saying. LOL, I'm Old school..I know the vernacular. bubby is a term of endearment.:o

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 12:01 PM
I didn't ask for real validation for the 8th time Brently. If you think that signature looks fake you need to get the eyes checked. Or stop comparing to present day signatures. Stick with your old cards.

You're pathetic. You got screwed over. Poor baby.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:03 PM
LOL, I'm Old school..I know the vernacular. bubby is a term of endearment.:o

Anyone that can wing that kind "fake" signature on one shot, deserves an award. The loops match up, the line coming out the bottom. What do u seeeeeeee lol

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:04 PM
You're pathetic. You got screwed over. Poor baby.

Lol look at your about me, nothing to do with present day signatures. Just sit this one out Brent. Just like little league.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:05 PM
I'm done responding to 45 year olds with bad eyes who have no classifications amongst autographs. (Brent)

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 12:16 PM
Lol look at your about me, nothing to do with present day signatures. Just sit this one out Brent. Just like little league.

Haha another ex-Blow Out douche bag keyboard bad ass. Clearly it still hurts you that you never played sports.

No wonder you don't like forums. Everyone disagrees with you, you hate everyone then refer to name calling and attempt to belittle them. You are amazing.

jgmp123
08-26-2016, 12:16 PM
Since he won't post his name, I will.

Sal Garafalo

He is banned at the blowoutcards.com forum as well.

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 12:17 PM
I'm done responding to 45 year olds with bad eyes who have no classifications amongst autographs. (Brent)

I'm actually 29. Nice try. Done replying to an immature ungrateful pos that provides zero contribution to society what so ever.

HOF Auto Rookies
08-26-2016, 12:18 PM

Sal Garafalo

Of course he's a Sally. Go figure.

njdunkin1
08-26-2016, 12:19 PM
You know your old when your favorite card is Jimmy Foxx lmao

Lurker for this thread for some time. I feel, as an outsider, your boisterous attitude and hurtful speech is a big deterrent as to why you didn't really get any responses until much later than page 1. Does that make sense?
Additionally, sometimes one's opinion or belief can be wrong as can be. I heard a story once: a man truly believed he could fly. He thought that gravity had no effect on him. He went to the top of a tall building and jumped. Know what happened? Even though he believed he could fly, he was still wrong. SPLAT!
To sum up, I find the opinions of those on the board to be very accurate. Avoid being facetious and you will quite enjoy your time here as I have.
Also, my favorite card is my T206 Shag Shaughnessy. I have also been alive for less than 20 years. Go figure.
NJ Dunkin

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:20 PM

Sal Garafalo

Yeah that's my name. Sal Garafolo lets go with that lol how about the ball? And yeah blowout banned me because the jeter card I have was too overwhelming. Look at my picture. Search "Rare Jeter" on Google. You'll see it. Second on images. That's all I wanted and I got it lol

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:21 PM
Lurker for this thread for some time. I feel, as an outsider, your boisterous attitude and hurtful speech is a big deterrent as to why you didn't really get any responses until much later than page 1. Does that make sense?
Additionally, sometimes one's opinion or belief can be wrong as can be. I heard a story once: a man truly believed he could fly. He thought that gravity had no effect on him. He went to the top of a tall building and jumped. Know what happened? Even though he believed he could fly, he was still wrong. SPLAT!
To sum up, I find the opinions of those on the board to be very accurate. Avoid being facetious and you will quite enjoy your time here as I have.
NJ Dunkin

So you honestly think the ball is a fake ? What's up though? Fellow Jersey Boy

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:23 PM
Also, my favorite card is my T206 Shag Shaughnessy. I have also been alive for less than 20 years. Go figure.
NJ Dunkin

Your prob one of the guys who said my Evers was only a 3 :)

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:26 PM

And yes being from Jersey I tend to get annoyed quickly with pettiness. We all know the auto looks legit but being I had to beg for attention all the old folk on here love to bring negativity to the table.

njdunkin1
08-26-2016, 12:26 PM

I have no comment on the ball. The Evers was a matter of opinion, but I shall leave that out of this thread.
I looked up the rare Jeter thing and it was indeed the 2nd image on Google. However, I proceeded to read the thread on Blowout. You only lasted 7 posts? What happened, man? It's actually really tough to get banned there. You have to basically be a serial killer or do something wayyy out of line.
Curious,
NJ D.

shelly
08-26-2016, 12:29 PM

Your picture sucks. I would only tell you how much of an a hole you are. Nothing but nothing about the ball.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:31 PM
I have no comment on the ball. The Evers was a matter of opinion, but I shall leave that out of this thread.
I looked up the rare Jeter thing and it was indeed the 2nd image on Google. However, I proceeded to read the thread on Blowout. You only lasted 7 posts? What happened, man? It's actually really tough to get banned there. You have to basically be a serial killer or do something wayyy out of line.
Curious,
NJ D.

Honestly man I don't think I did anything wrong but to them I'm a serial killer. When I first came across the card I listed on eBay and decided to hold off on the sale after someone had won the auction for $500. I openly put that in the forum and from there I was doomed. They bashed me like I was rapist. Yes it was wrong of me but I still think what I did wasn't the worst thing in th world. Selling it before putting out to the public would of been a terrible business move. Listing it without the definite intention to sell yes is wrong but geez, might as well hang me from the Brooklyn bridge they way they treated me. I'm sorry for not selling the card to the guy who rightfully won the auction 3-4 years ago lol.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:33 PM
Hey who ever I offended I apologize. Italians from New Jersey we love to argue. It's what we're here for. I really hope no one takes any
of this serious. It's a baseball card forum for crying out loud lol.

Michael B
08-26-2016, 12:40 PM
I tend to forget none of you are professionals at authenticating. Can someone with extreme jeter auto ball knowledge please stand up

Neither are PSA or JSA. They offer an opinion only. They do not guaranty that an item is genuine. If they guaranteed that an item was, in fact, genuine, they would be refunding a lot of money for all of the mistakes they make.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=Michael B;1577397]Neither are PSA or JSA. They offer an opinion only. They do not guaranty that an item is genuine. If they guaranteed that an item was, in fact, genuine, they would be refunding a lot of money for all of the mistakes they make.[/QUOTE

If another person tells me Psa/JSA aren't that legit either I might lose it lol. I get it man. Try and think of something nice to say. Like nice ball !

timzcardz
08-26-2016, 12:47 PM
PSA and JSA?

Pffft.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:48 PM
Curious,
NJ D.

If you search Pinnacle Jeter it's the first image 😌

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:49 PM
PSA and JSA?

Pffft.

I hear ya man but honestly I see how the forum guys feel about psa/jsa but hey man whatever sells on eBay sells on eBay.

njdunkin1
08-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Nice ball.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Truth is if this wasn't a budig jeter, everyone would have simply said nice ball it's real blah blah it woulda been his big ugly generic signature but since it's a more scarce jeter auto a lot don't want to say it's real. And maybe because my attitude but heyyy look at the ball. If it's fake show me a nicer fake one lol. Idk how you could think this jeter ball is fake. Anyone lol.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Nice ball.

That's the spirit!

sycks22
08-26-2016, 01:05 PM
You win for the most posts in one day and it's not even 2:30 yet. Congrats

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 01:07 PM

He has 2,200 posts in 5 years, that's an average of about 440 per year, about 5 every 4 days.

You have 60 or so posts (on JUST THIS THREAD) in the last 9 hours, or about 5 posts every 45 minutes...

Just saying...

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 01:22 PM
You win for the most posts in one day and it's not even 2:30 yet. Congrats

I win the cool jeter ball award that you all wished was fake lol

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 01:23 PM
He has 2,200 posts in 5 years, that's an average of about 440 per year, about 5 every 4 days.

You have 60 or so posts (on JUST THIS THREAD) in the last 9 hours, or about 5 posts every 45 minutes...

Just saying...

How's the flight?

Rookiemonster
08-26-2016, 01:36 PM
Wow great ball but the signature sucks ! I'm also from jersey and embarrassed that we live in the same state and that your trying to represent your moronic actions as "hey I'm from jersey " . And way to many lol for any grown man from any where on this planet . Everyone here has been real with you . Now it's time for you to be real with your self. Even if the ball had a mlb authentication, and I was looking for a jeter ball I would not choose this one . The signature is way to small . The early signature is way easier to fake and a bud ball can be found on the cheap anywhere . I can take a crap in a box and mark it guaranteed for I have a extra second .

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 01:58 PM
How's the flight?

Now I'm in a train...

David Atkatz
08-26-2016, 02:15 PM
This is why I love forums, I have such amazing finds to share but even at 50 years old people still have jealousy issues. PatheticAmazing find?! A Jeter ball? Please. Just shows what you know about baseball memorabilia.
If you want help from those here, I'd advise against dissing those here.
Pretty simple, really.
Even for a 25-year-old jerk.

David Atkatz
08-26-2016, 02:24 PM
You know your old when your favorite card is Jimmy Foxx lmaoYou know you're an asshole when your "treasure" is a Jeter ball.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:29 PM
Wow great ball but the signature sucks ! I'm also from jersey and embarrassed that we live in the same state and that your trying to represent your moronic actions as "hey I'm from jersey " . And way to many lol for any grown man from any where on this planet . Everyone here has been real with you . Now it's time for you to be real with your self. Even if the ball had a mlb authentication, and I was looking for a jeter ball I would not choose this one . The signature is way to small . The early signature is way easier to fake and a bud ball can be found on the cheap anywhere . I can take a crap in a box and mark it guaranteed for I have a extra second .

Think what u want I know it's real that's why I didn't come here to ask if it is. Carry on.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:30 PM
You know you're an asshole when your "treasure" is a Jeter ball.

It's not a treasure to me it's just a phrase I used. The card in my picture will pay for your whole collection. Move along

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:32 PM
Now I'm in a train...

These people don't like me very much lol

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:35 PM
When someone's ready to actually critique the signature and not me, the size of the signature or the placement, I'll be here lol.

TUM301
08-26-2016, 02:35 PM
Hey who ever I offended I apologize. Italians from New Jersey we love to argue. It's what we're here for. I really hope no one takes any

New Jersey huh ? Did you just recently relocate from Canada after liquidating a rather large stash of rare coins, something here sounds like a "blast from the past".

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:37 PM
New Jersey huh ? Did you just recently relocate from Canada after liquidating a rather large stash of rare coins, something here sounds like a "blast from the past".

No idea what are you talking about. Let's stay on topic

Rookiemonster
08-26-2016, 02:44 PM
When someone's ready to actually critique the signature and not me, the size of the signature or the placement, I'll be here lol.
You keep asking for someone to tell what they think and then when they do you
Say I know it's real I didn't ask if it was real . You must be retarded .

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:46 PM
They have no reasoning behind their analogy. When I get a good response with something to back it up besides its small or it's fake cause I'm from New Jersey maybe I'll let up. People think jeter never in his life signed something smaller? Lol that's the only thing you can say cause the signature itself is great.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:50 PM
And everyone saying it's fake are the 50 years old I offended early with the age jokes. You think there gonna say oh yeah its real, nah. But that's ok

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:51 PM
Buncha old folk with no T206's. Go play with the whitey ford balls bub.

Rookiemonster
08-26-2016, 02:52 PM
One flaw a auto can get it turned away from any well trusted authenticator .if the slant is wrong on auto it is deemed questionable .you don't need 10 flaws for it to be fake . Hey real autos get turned down all the time because they were rushed or smeared etc.

yanks12025
08-26-2016, 02:52 PM
Can we just ban this idiot.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:56 PM
One flaw a auto can get it turned away from any well trusted authenticator .if the slant is wrong on auto it is deemed questionable .you don't need 10 flaws for it to be fake . Hey real autos get turned down all the time because they were rushed or smeared etc.

I understand that but besides the size which I don't consider to be a flaw, what else about The ball screams fake. And no they won't ban me because I've done nothing wrong. You've all been attacking me since the begging of the thread! Just because I was jokester to begin with. It's a baseball card forum some of you really need to lighten up. Go outside

bnorth
08-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Honestly man I don't think I did anything wrong but to them I'm a serial killer. When I first came across the card I listed on eBay and decided to hold off on the sale after someone had won the auction for $500. I openly put that in the forum and from there I was doomed. They bashed me like I was rapist. Yes it was wrong of me but I still think what I did wasn't the worst thing in th world. Selling it before putting out to the public would of been a terrible business move. Listing it without the definite intention to sell yes is wrong but geez, might as well hang me from the Brooklyn bridge they way they treated me. I'm sorry for not selling the card to the guy who rightfully won the auction 3-4 years ago lol.

I have no opinion on the ball because I do not collect Jeter autos.

I can comment on the card though. It is 99.99% fake and I am being very generous with that %. To be clear I had many friends and family members that worked for Score/Pinnacle so I do have first hand knowledge on their prototypes. That card is not one of them.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 02:59 PM
I have no opinion on the ball because I do not collect Jeter autos.

I can comment on the card though. It is 99.99% fake and I am being very generous with that %. To be clear I had many friends and family members that worked for Score/Pinnacle so I do have first hand knowledge on their prototypes. That card is not one of them.

(Yawn) 👍🏻

Klrdds
08-26-2016, 03:09 PM
It's not a treasure to me it's just a phrase I used. The card in my picture will pay for your whole collection. Move along

I would advise against comparing your collection to many if not all of the collectors on this site . There have been many debates about this topic in the past . I know from first hand experience . Let me just say that your ball appears suspect to most of the knowledgeable collectors on this site no matter what your story is . It appears that you are either in denial or you just like to argue for the sake of arguing . Settle the argument----- get it certed and post the results. Then you will know if it is worthless or if its value will buy you a steak dinner .

doug.goodman
08-26-2016, 03:13 PM
These people don't like me very much lol

That's because you come across as an asshole...

vthobby
08-26-2016, 03:15 PM
That was some of the funniest reading I have done in awhile.

Clearly neurotic, clearly insecure, clearly from Uranus and thats the best I can say. :eek:

I had the privelege of getting Jeter multiple times in person at his VERY FIRST show EVER when he was still in the minors. The show was in Burlington Vermont and was promoted by Jim Vitanos who was really good at finding minor league players that had ML potential. I still have the flyer from the show!

That ball that is shown in the very 1st post on here about 14 or 15 pages ago is not signed by Derek Jeter. That being said I would pay around $6 for it to use for batting practice so its not a total loss you see. :cool:

Brent who I respect highly is correct as are others on here. Not one person on here has vouched for the ball......well.............maybe 1 and I'm thinking I'm going to see about 12 more posts from him soon saying some clearly crazy but ultimately very funny things. :D

Let the fun begin..... or continue shall I say? :)

Peace, Mike

btcarfagno
08-26-2016, 04:03 PM
Wow. Usually if I wanted to read a clusterfuck like this I would have to venture over to the main forum.

Or pick up a copy of soap opera digest.

Tom C

Michael B
08-26-2016, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=Michael B;1577397]Neither are PSA or JSA. They offer an opinion only. They do not guaranty that an item is genuine. If they guaranteed that an item was, in fact, genuine, they would be refunding a lot of money for all of the mistakes they make.[/QUOTE

If another person tells me Psa/JSA aren't that legit either I might lose it lol. I get it man. Try and think of something nice to say. Like nice ball !

I would guess that reading comprehension is not in your wheelhouse. I did not say they were not legit, and that is not the point. You are asking for people to approve of your 'treasure' even when you are sure it is legitimate. If you are sure then what is the point? If you expect people to bow down to you, you are going to be greatly disappointed.

There are quite a significant number of people on this site who have outstanding collections that clearly outshine what you have presented. Many of them are gracious enough to share photos of their collections and are also humble to boot. It is that approach that earns accommodation and respect around here.

Coming onto the site as a newbie and being obnoxious will get you frozen out faster than a bare butt in Antarctica. Flaccid attempts at witty repartee and overuse of silly imbreviations will not help. Using New Jersey as an excuse for boorish behavior does not earn you a pass either. It would be considered obnoxious on every continent.

vthobby
08-26-2016, 04:21 PM
Wow. Usually if I wanted to read a clusterfuck like this I would have to venture over to the main forum.

Or pick up a copy of soap opera digest.

Tom C

Tom,

That was FUNNY! Awesome! :)

You have to admit, it is entertaining at times! :)

Peace, Mike

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 05:49 PM
Like I said earlier, you have no reason behind your "fake" call.'all you can say is a bunch of things about me personally and then concluded its fake? Still waitin For the reason its fake. 15 grown men can't come up with 1 good reason lol. Your doing great guys

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 05:53 PM
That was some of the funniest reading I have done in awhile.

Clearly neurotic, clearly insecure, clearly from Uranus and thats the best I can say. :eek:

I had the privelege of getting Jeter multiple times in person at his VERY FIRST show EVER when he was still in the minors. The show was in Burlington Vermont and was promoted by Jim Vitanos who was really good at finding minor league players that had ML potential. I still have the flyer from the show!

That ball that is shown in the very 1st post on here about 14 or 15 pages ago is not signed by Derek Jeter. That being said I would pay around $6 for it to use for batting practice so its not a total loss you see. :cool:

Brent who I respect highly is correct as are others on here. Not one person on here has vouched for the ball......well.............maybe 1 and I'm thinking I'm going to see about 12 more posts from him soon saying some clearly crazy but ultimately very funny things. :D

Let the fun begin..... or continue shall I say? :)

Peace, Mike

Please explain why it's not real

bnorth
08-26-2016, 06:00 PM

Please post a decent picture. You post horrible out of focus or at weird angle pictures. That is usually done by someone trying to hide something. You also act like a spoiled little kid who just got told no for the first time.

Grow the hell up act like an adult and post good pictures and all the drama will go away. I know that might be hard to do but it will make life a lot easier and get you decent responses.:)

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:00 PM
You continue to prove me right. Fake call with no info to back it up. Almost like a jealous friend. I like it. Let's keep going. "Yeah it's fake cause Idk why" lol and it's like 2 people saying it's not real. The rest of you are his cheerleaders agree with them.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:01 PM
Please post a decent picture. You post horrible out of focus or at weird angle pictures. That is usually done by someone trying to hide something. You also act like a spoiled little kid who just got told no for the first time.

Grow the hell up act like an adult and post good pictures and all the drama will go away. I know that might be hard to do but it will make life a lot easier and get you decent responses.:)

Can I send you them again lol ? Idk how to make big pictures.

David Atkatz
08-26-2016, 06:12 PM
Please explain why it's not realIt's not real because Jeter didn't sign it.
The question you want answered is "How do you know it's not real?" And that has to do with expertise and--dare I say it?--experience. Neither of which you possess.
Some of those "fifty year olds," and (GASP!) collectors even older than that have been collecting and evaluating autographs for far longer than you've been alive.
Asshole.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:14 PM
It's not real because Jeter didn't sign it.
The question you want answered is "How do you know it's not real?" And that has to do with expertise and--dare I say it?--experience. Neither of which you possess.
Some of those "fifty year olds," and (GASP!) collectors even older than that have been collecting and evaluating autographs for far longer than you've been alive.
Asshole.

Once again no factual evidence to conclude its fake. Next

David Atkatz
08-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Can I send you them again lol ? Idk how to make big pictures.I assume, judging by context, that "idk" means "I don't know."
It's refreshing to see you admit that there's something you don't know. But, believe me, that's only the tip of a very large iceberg.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:17 PM
I assume, judging by context, that "idk" means "I don't know."
It's refreshing to see you admit that there's something you don't know. But, believe me, that's only the tip of a very large iceberg.

50 candles this year man

David Atkatz
08-26-2016, 06:19 PM
50 candles this year manMany more than that. Once again you've shown you don't know what the f*** you're talking about.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:22 PM
Many more than that. Once again you've shown you don't know what the f*** you're talking about.

Keep cursing on the forum it's really shows your great character. You need a golf day soon

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:23 PM
Many more than that. Once again you've shown you don't know what the f*** you're talking about.

And yes idk means I don't know. Welcome to planet earth.

Bestdj777
08-26-2016, 06:25 PM
Here is my opinion of the ball: the people whose opinions actually matter said its fake. I wouldn't let my dog chew on it. But, my dog also wouldn't want it because she has a pretty advanced card collection and this ball wouldn't fit in it.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:26 PM
Here is my opinion of the ball: the people whose opinions actually matter said its fake. I wouldn't let my dog chew on it. But, my dog also wouldn't want it because she has a pretty advanced card collection and this ball wouldn't fit in it.

Yeah I'm sure they've never been wrong before. Forum specialists

FourStrikes
08-26-2016, 06:27 PM
Mental Masturbation: Pleasurable but unproductive mental activity; at least in the short-term. Sometimes people use a tool, language, or technique because it has ideas that stimulate or entertain their mind. It might not be "better", but one likes it because of the stimulation or challenge it provides.

happy collecting!

DS

yanks12025
08-26-2016, 06:28 PM
Once again no factual evidence to conclude its fake. Next

You want factual evidence. It was NOT signed by Jeter. It was written in another persons hand not by Derek Jeter. Why not post the so called PSA and JSA letters that approved it. I'm guessing it don't have them. You're nothing but a troll.

David Atkatz
08-26-2016, 06:32 PM
Yeah I'm sure they've never been wrong before. Forum specialistsIf you have no respect for "forum specialists," why do you keep asking for their opinions? Can you not see how ridiculous it makes you look?
Schmuck. (I like to curse. It's part of who I am.)

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:32 PM
You want factual evidence. It was NOT signed by Jeter. It was written in another persons hand not by Derek Jeter. Why not post the so called PSA and JSA letters that approved it. I'm guessing it don't have them. You're nothing but a troll.

Honestly listen to your response. What factual evidence did you provide. What letter is wrong? What curve/line? I have jsa authentication but this just proves how you old folk on these forums truly can't be happy for anyone because your old and miserable and still look at baseball cards in your fiftys. You all need to get a life.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:34 PM
If you have no respect for "forum specialists," why do you keep asking for their opinions? Can you not see how ridiculous it makes you look?
Schmuck. (I like to curse. It's part of who I am.)

I would respect there Opinon if they had atleast had something to back it up sides I'd let my dog eat it. How do you not see what's trending here. No facts just people who dislike me from the begging. Not one person has said a letter or angle is off. Wake up

David Atkatz
08-26-2016, 06:37 PM
Honestly listen to your response. What factual evidence did you provide. What letter is wrong? What curve/line? I have jsa authentication but this just proves how you old folk on these forums truly can't be happy for anyone because your old and miserable and still look at baseball cards in your fiftys. You all need to get a life.It's "you're," not "your" And "fifties." Not "fiftys." I realize I've had so many more years than you have had to learn this, but I'll bet that even a twenty-five-year-old can do it.

btcarfagno
08-26-2016, 06:40 PM
Be happy for anyone? You want people to be collectively happy for you because you have a ball that you perceive to be real? If you are happy then that's great. Why do you need others to be happy for you? And why do you think that anyone here would be jealous or have ill will towards you because you have a Jeter Budig ball? Of all things. A Jeter Budig ball?

Tom C

bnorth
08-26-2016, 06:45 PM
It's "you're," not "your" And "fifties." Not "fiftys." I realize I've had so many more years than you have had to learn this, but I'll bet that even a twenty-five-year-old can do it.

This seems appropriate.:)

Rookiemonster
08-26-2016, 06:55 PM
He's just mad because he can't get a real jeter autograph . He uncle gave him this ball after many months of didling him. So he needs it to be real . His uncle lost the global authentication in Taiwan at a bathhouse.This uncle was in his fiftys at the time so
Hence the unreasonable hate for older men. Thanks for the PM now I get it. Oh lol idk lmao wtf #yourballisfake

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 06:55 PM
17 pages of no legit evaluations of the ball. Thanks for all the help
Guys.

FourStrikes
08-26-2016, 06:59 PM
countdown:

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Only reasoning I got was the size lol. 17 pages of nothinggggg. Some specialists we got here

daves_resale_shop
08-26-2016, 07:13 PM

Please explain why you think it's real...

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 07:14 PM
Please explain why you think it's real...

After someone explains why it's fake I'll prove its real

mattjc1983
08-26-2016, 07:39 PM
This thread is a shitshow. I ain't gonna comment on who's right or wrong but it's ironic that the OP was originally called out for his post count but he's since managed to triple it from this thread alone. In barely half a day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lordstan
08-26-2016, 07:43 PM
It's a Jeter ball for Christ's sake. Who cares?
I couldn't care less if it's real or not. I don't own anything signed by Jeter so have no expertise on the formation of his signature. The one thing I can say is that if I did, I certainly would not offer my opinion or expertise to someone like you.

BTW: This will be my only reply to this as I try not to feed the trolls, but couldn't resist this one time.

earlywynnfan
08-26-2016, 07:44 PM
Why do you guys keep responding to this troll??? Let it die already!

Klrdds
08-26-2016, 07:47 PM
This thread is nothing more at this point but a gerbil on a treadmill ...going nowhere and accomplishing nothing but feeding a narcissistic attitude . It is clear he is on this for the attention and will never provide his proof of the ball's authenticity . I say euthanize this thread now.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 08:00 PM
Why post the JSA ? So you all can claim JSA AND PSA are bogus? Lol sucks you guys can't appreciate a nice Budig Jeter without feeling a type of way. Enjoy being 50 and single, you only live once. Take care everyone and I'm glad i gave you clowns something to talk about for the rest of year. Cheers

mighty bombjack
08-26-2016, 08:08 PM
Is the ball for sale?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 08:15 PM
Is the ball for sale?

According to everyone else man my balls fake but they have no reasoning behind there accusations if you read all 20 pages of this bs.Just the fact I'm an asshole who doesent mind putting old folk in check, the signatures fake. But me and you know it's real, it's ok.

FourStrikes
08-26-2016, 08:27 PM
Why post the JSA ? So you all can claim JSA AND PSA are bogus? Lol sucks you guys can't appreciate a nice Budig Jeter without feeling a type of way. Enjoy being 50 and single, you only live once. Take care everyone and I'm glad i gave you clowns something to talk about for the rest of year. Cheers

and YOU should enjoy being a 20-something, smarter than the rest of us (?), individually and collectively...and wishing you a long (and hopefully happier) life than the one you're exhibiting right now on this particular forum!

sorry, Leon and others:)

P.S. - and if age has anything whatsoever to do with hobby knowledge IQ / opinions: just for the record, I'm 51, a 39-year hobby veteran / collector, and I have NO regrets (minus getting involved in THIS specific clusterf**k) and I'm certainly NOT apologizing for my knowledge - or lack thereof - in specialized categories...

happy trails, Psal3891, and happy collecting!

DS

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 08:34 PM
He's just mad because he can't get a real jeter autograph . He uncle gave him this ball after many months of didling him. So he needs it to be real . His uncle lost the global authentication in Taiwan at a bathhouse.This uncle was in his fiftys at the time so
Hence the unreasonable hate for older men. Thanks for the PM now I get it. Oh lol idk lmao wtf #yourballisfake

Lol that's funny because this is what's outside the safe, imagine what's in it bub.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Wait wait wait, lemme guess those autos are fake too lmao

bnorth
08-26-2016, 08:54 PM
Just for fun does either of these Jeter autographs look real? One of the 2 is a better picture of the OPs ball. For full disclosure 1 is 100% real.

njdunkin1
08-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Just for fun does either of these Jeter autographs look real? One of the 2 is a better picture of the OPs ball. For full disclosure 1 is 100% real.

Uh oh, Mr. Ben is here now :). OP is toast!
NJ

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:11 PM
What makes it fake? Is it supposed to be identical ? Lol

bnorth
08-26-2016, 09:16 PM
What makes it fake? Is it supposed to be identical ? Lol

No it should not be identical but should at least look similar. Letter formation and flow are way off on the fake one. Guess what one that is?:)

felada
08-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Lol that's funny because this is what's outside the safe, imagine what's in it bub.

A stack of 1988 Topps commons?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:19 PM
No it should not be identical but should at least look similar. Letter formation and flow are way off on the fake one. Guess what one that is?:)

It's not off though lol. You expect the circles to be the same ? Bens just a professional in all areas. The consistency in script is perfect. Do you even know what to look for ?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:21 PM
What your avoiding is the fact he took his time with my signature. It's ok Ben go get some rest.

bnorth
08-26-2016, 09:21 PM
It's not off though lol. You expect the circles to be the same ? Bens just a professional in all areas. The consistency in script is perfect. Do you even know what to look for ?

Not a clue and I admitted that in a earlier post in this thread. What is your excuse?

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:23 PM
Not a clue and I admitted that in a earlier post in this thread. What is your excuse?

I appreciate the picture post honestly cause it just proves how real it is but keep your two cents next time, your wrong.

bnorth
08-26-2016, 09:23 PM
What your avoiding is the fact he took his time with my signature. It's ok Ben go get some rest.

I am about to log out for the evening so just so you know yours is the ugly one on the bottom and the one on top is 100% real.:)

mattjc1983
08-26-2016, 09:24 PM

My autograph looks slowly drawn because "he took his time for me.". I love it!!

They should be selling popcorn to this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lordstan
08-26-2016, 09:27 PM
Sorry. I just couldn't help myself.

Seems like the young 25yo guy might need the same glasses as all us old guys. Especially if he can't see the obvious differences between the two. And, no I am not going to educate you because you have been a whiny spoiled brat so far. If you can't see them, perhaps you should stick to cards and let the grown ups play with the autographs.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:30 PM
Sorry. I just couldn't help myself.

Seems like the young 25yo guy might need the same glasses as all us old guys. Especially if he can't see the obvious differences between the two. And, no I am not going to educate you because you have been a whiny spoiled brat so far. If you can't see them, perhaps you should stick to cards and let the grown ups play with the autographs.

Elaborate since your such the professional?

Lordstan
08-26-2016, 09:33 PM
You couldn't pay me enough money to help you at this point. Besides you won't listen even if I did. You would find some other lame excuse for why I was wrong, because you have no interest in learning. You just want people to validate how awesome and valuable your ball is. Unfortunately for you none of us seem to want to and that is pissing you off. Too bad.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:36 PM
You couldn't pay me enough money to help you at this point. Besides you won't listen even if I did. You would find some other lame excuse for why I was wrong, because you have no interest in learning. You just want people to validate how awesome and valuable your ball is. Unfortunately for you none of us seem to want to and that is pissing you off. Too bad.

Alright Uncle Mark I'll talk to you soon

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 09:49 PM
Why the hell would the kid give me $1000 in t206 Cards $1000 in Jeter Autos An Sp Jeter Another $1000 in Mickey mantles $1000 in Goudy, Play Ball, 1952 topps cards etc. But somehow managed to have a forged budig jeter along with the Mickey I almost had which had those numbers with the sticker validation. Get your head out your ass with the wanna be auto specialists. Get a day job old man. Lol this is the true story, really think about it. Psa and JSA are there because they test alot more then what you see with the naked eye. They can test for pressure etc. Granted all of it was $200. Really think about it kids and enjoy your night.

Lol- Laugh out loud
Lmao- Laugh my ass off
Idk- I don't know

vthobby
08-26-2016, 09:56 PM
Jeter wannabee,

The world is full of beautiful trees that are tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe.

I think you own them an apology. :cool:

Mike

Rookiemonster
08-26-2016, 10:05 PM
Hahah roasted ! This is just what we do here.We wait for a new person to post
Then we all knock them down. It's like you're initiated now. Great ball homie !
Sick sigs and junk. Welcome to the board ! Man we really had you going for awhile . You must feel like a moron lol . Lol I Just loled that was lol.

Bestdj777
08-26-2016, 10:13 PM
Show the Mantles. If that's your support for this being real, let's see them.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:39 PM
Well start with this. Legit psa 9 worthy. Show me nicer. If I knew how to make bigger pictures I would.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:44 PM
You might not be able to tell but it's 8/8.5 worthy.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:52 PM
Do I have to continue lol I think that's enough. When I tell you grandpa cards I mean grandpa. To be honest i don't know the kid at all not part of my family, made that up ha. A friend of mine told me he knew someone getting rid of his shit for cheap he wanted $800. He sent me a picture of the mantle I'm like wtf? So next day I drive up to Livingston NJ and walk in an there so much shit. Bullshit. Then the kid brings up his grandpas book and my face got white when I saw the condition. Then a Mickey auto. I was so overwhelmed I like blew my cover. You can't act like its a big deal. But once I saw the mantle ball I think my heart skipped a beat. All he wanted was $800 for everything but I only had $300 on me cause my friend was supposed to have money too but didn't. So we leave to the bank so I can get the rest of the money. Come back and he says you have everything for $750 just not the mantle ball. I'm like damn but w.e got the jeter ball. Left with around 7k worth of cards. Goudy 1935 Jimmy Foxx. I ended up splitting it with my other boy so I only put out $375 for everything. I got most the shit I wanted, my friends just in it for a little extra cash. As a collector it was like a dream. It kinda still is.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 10:57 PM
I've always been a psa guy. Bought my cards graded. To see these cards, in this condition ungraded is quite cool.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:02 PM
When I say we took everything I mean everythinggggg. Ended up with the kids Pokemon cards. $750 minimum worth. I feel like I robbed this kid but if there wasn't dumb people in this world, it wouldn't work. Rip to the competition.

Psal3891
08-26-2016, 11:24 PM
VG/EX for the kids

Let's be real, these are the "grandpa" cases :)

Scott Garner
08-27-2016, 04:24 AM
This thread is nothing more at this point but a gerbil on a treadmill ...going nowhere and accomplishing nothing but feeding a narcissistic attitude . It is clear he is on this for the attention and will never provide his proof of the ball's authenticity . I say euthanize this thread now.

+1

parker1b2
08-27-2016, 04:26 AM
Do I have to continue lol I think that's enough. When I tell you grandpa cards I mean grandpa. To be honest i don't know the kid at all not part of my family, made that up ha. A friend of mine told me he knew someone getting rid of his shit for cheap he wanted $800. He sent me a picture of the mantle I'm like wtf? So next day I drive up to Livingston NJ and walk in an there so much shit. Bullshit. Then the kid brings up his grandpas book and my face got white when I saw the condition. Then a Mickey auto. I was so overwhelmed I like blew my cover. You can't act like its a big deal. But once I saw the mantle ball I think my heart skipped a beat. All he wanted was $800 for everything but I only had $300 on me cause my friend was supposed to have money too but didn't. So we leave to the bank so I can get the rest of the money. Come back and he says you have everything for $750 just not the mantle ball. I'm like damn but w.e got the jeter ball. Left with around 7k worth of cards. Goudy 1935 Jimmy Foxx. I ended up splitting it with my other boy so I only put out $375 for everything. I got most the shit I wanted, my friends just in it for a little extra cash. As a collector it was like a dream. It kinda still is.

So not trying to be a jerk, but your story has changed, so how do you know that it is real then? Cause the kid told you his grandpa got it in person? But then says he doesn't have the COA, yet you claim it has both PSA and JSA. I'm just a little confused. And no I'm not a "grandpa", lol, a little older then you are.

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 04:39 AM
The kid was 29, he got it when he was young. Can we just drop it, it's been established its real, move on. Yeah man he had t206's and mint condition Mantles but a fake budig jeter ball laying around. There's no papers just like your ex gf. Cheers

parker1b2
08-27-2016, 04:45 AM
The kid was 29, he got it when he was young. Can we just drop it, it's been established its real, move on. Yeah man he had t206's and mint condition Mantles but a fake budig jeter ball laying around. There's no papers just like your ex gf. Cheers

Who established it was real? And which of my ex gf you talking about?

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 04:47 AM
Shut up about the ball kid, you missed the show.

parker1b2
08-27-2016, 04:47 AM
Shut up about the ball kid, you missed the show.

What show?

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 04:50 AM
What show?

The one where your mom authenticated my ball(s)

parker1b2
08-27-2016, 04:52 AM

Probably as fake as the jeter ball. But even if she did you wouldn't believe her cause she doesn't work for PSA.

parker1b2
08-27-2016, 04:53 AM
And not sure why the insults. Cause your an Italian from NJ? Guess what I am an Italian from NJ.

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 05:18 AM
I'm just being an ass man. Read the the thread from start to finish it's very entertaining. Lots of lol's. I was the butt end of a 24 hr joke which I deserved.

btcarfagno
08-27-2016, 07:06 AM
Just spit balling here. But what if he sold you a bunch of trimmed cards and and a fake Jeter auto? Who would be laughing then?

Again, just speculation. There were some thoughts that one or two of the T206 looked possibly trimmed.

Tom C

bnorth
08-27-2016, 07:16 AM
Just spit balling here. But what if he sold you a bunch of trimmed cards and and a fake Jeter auto? Who would be laughing then?

Again, just speculation. There were some thoughts that one or two of the T206 looked possibly trimmed.

Tom C

You also forgot that the word reprint should be on the back of some of the cards he showed. There is no way that 48 Bowman Rizzuto is not a reprint. There is a reason he takes crap pictures at weird angles.

felada
08-27-2016, 07:30 AM
Those cards are a real as the fake jeter autograph.

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 07:57 AM
You also forgot that the word reprint should be on the back of some of the cards he showed. There is no way that 48 Bowman Rizzuto is not a reprint. There is a reason he takes crap pictures at weird angles.

Do you see what I have to deal with lol the hate never stops. The only thing trimmed is the back of your moms neck.

bnorth
08-27-2016, 07:58 AM
Those cards are a real as the fake jeter autograph.

his thread is as good as when he was trying to convince people that the fake Jeter in his avatar is a real 1/1 prototype.:eek:

btcarfagno
08-27-2016, 08:13 AM

Can you imagine if, after all of this strutting and chest puffing regarding taking advantage of someone (not something to be proud of by the way), it turns out that he is just a gullible easy mark? Doesn't even sound like the hook had to be set that deep. His own greed did all of the work for the crooks. Which is usually what happens.

Tom C

Bestdj777
08-27-2016, 08:23 AM
You might not be able to tell but it's 8/8.5 worthy.

Thanks for posting. It's hard to tell from the images whether there are issues with this card. My initial impression, to the extent you care, is that it looks authentic, but I would need to see better pictures as well as pictures of the back. My concern would be that it is trimmed, so I would suggest examining it closely before wasting money on grading. Another concern is that a lot of the other cards you posted do not look to be original, which to me would instantly raise red flags about everything in the collection. I hope for you that it isn't the case here.

As an aside, Italians continue to face a huge amount of discrimination in this country. Relying on the excuse that your rudeness to fellow board members is explained by your Italian roots is one of the more disgusting things I have heard.

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 08:29 AM
Thanks for posting. It's hard to tell from the images whether there are issues with this card. My initial impression, to the extent you care, is that it looks authentic, but I would need to see better pictures as well as pictures of the back. My concern would be that it is trimmed, so I would suggest examining it closely before wasting money on grading. Another concern is that a lot of the other cards you posted do not look to be original, which to me would instantly raise red flags about everything in the collection. I hope for you that it isn't the case here.

As an aside, Italians continue to face a huge amount of discrimination in this country. Relying on the excuse that your rudeness to fellow board members is explained by your Italian roots is one of the more disgusting things I have heard.

Now the mantles trimmed lol. This gets better everyday

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 08:31 AM
My 69 psa 8 reggie Jackson must be trimmed. I'll just take it out the holder. Who wants it?

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 08:32 AM
My Bradshaw 71 psa 8 as well. Taking it out, looks trimmed.

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 08:34 AM
As a matter of fact the staubach 8 is def trimmed. That's a goner. Thanks for letting me know about all this trimming.

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 08:35 AM
his thread is as good as when he was trying to convince people that the fake Jeter in his avatar is a real 1/1 prototype.:eek:

Yeah your right you want the jeter Porto with the ball for $25? Lmao

btcarfagno
08-27-2016, 08:40 AM
If all of these PSA graded cards came from the same deal and you paid just $750 you should be ashamed of yourself.

If the deal was just for the ungraded cards you have shown plus the Jeter, you may want to give them a closer look.

Tom C

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 09:11 AM
Not the psa's relax lol that's from my collection

Bestdj777
08-27-2016, 09:22 AM
Now the mantles trimmed lol. This gets better everyday

If you actually read what I posted, all I said is you cannot tell from the picture whether it is trimmed or not. I am wary of any older card that is that sharp and not graded. All I did was recommend that you verify on your end before sending in if that is your intention.

Leon, can you ban this guy already? Between the racist comments about Italians and the personal attacks on people's mothers and ex girlfriends, he adds absolutely no value to this board. I'd rather read Adrian post just about anything that ever hear from this individual again.

Bestdj777
08-27-2016, 09:23 AM

Just saving this BS for posterity.

Bestdj777
08-27-2016, 09:27 AM

And this racist crap.

David Atkatz
08-27-2016, 09:28 AM
Can you imagine if, after all of this strutting and chest puffing regarding taking advantage of someone (not something to be proud of by the way), it turns out that he is just a gullible easy mark? Doesn't even sound like the hook had to be set that deep. His own greed did all of the work for the crooks. Which is usually what happens.

Tom C"My dear old grandfather Litvak said (just before they sprung the trap), he said 'You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break or smarten up a chump.'"--W.C. Fields

TUM301
08-27-2016, 09:37 AM
This entire episode reminds me of the joke, "there were these 2 bulls standing on a hill, they looked down and saw a group of cows..................etc. etc. I`m sure you guys know the rest !!

David Atkatz
08-27-2016, 09:50 AM
Why the hell would the kid give me $1000 in t206 Cards $1000 in Jeter Autos An Sp Jeter Another $1000 in Mickey mantles $1000 in Goudy, Play Ball, 1952 topps cards etc... Granted all of it was $200. Really think about it kids and enjoy your night.$4k-worth of cards, and the Jeter ball, all for $200! Sounds like a deal. :rolleyes:

HOF Auto Rookies
08-27-2016, 09:53 AM
$4k-worth of cards, and the Jeter ball, all for $200! Sounds like a deal. :rolleyes:

He must shop at Coaches Corner as well! [emoji23]

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 10:06 AM
i think I deserve a reward for most entertaining thread ever. I re-read the whole
Thing and I couldn't stop laughing.
I'm ridiculous

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 10:07 AM
If you actually read what I posted, all I said is you cannot tell from the picture whether it is trimmed or not. I am wary of any older card that is that sharp and not graded. All I did was recommend that you verify on your end before sending in if that is your intention.

Leon, can you ban this guy already? Between the racist comments about Italians and the personal attacks on people's mothers and ex girlfriends, he adds absolutely no value to this board. I'd rather read Adrian post just about anything that ever hear from this individual again.

You sound like a younger sister trying to get her older brother grounded. Go lay down

mighty bombjack
08-27-2016, 10:07 AM
$4k-worth of cards, and the Jeter ball, all for $200! Sounds like a deal. :rolleyes:

Yes, it sounds like we aren't the ones who need to "think about it."

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 10:10 AM
I feel hungover from yesterday's shit show

JustCollectVP
08-27-2016, 10:18 AM
You guys know what iPads are right ?

I believe iPads are what our wives used before they went through menopause 40 years ago...but my memory tends to fail me ever since FDR passed away.

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 10:23 AM
Buncha whitey ford lovers

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 10:26 AM
To everyone that was here for party, thanks for coming out yesterday. Wouldn't of been the same without you guys

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 10:33 AM
And this racist crap.

Yeah sooooo racist. Just like trumps last speech. What do you have to lose ?

Psal3891
08-27-2016, 10:35 AM
I believe iPads are what our wives used before they went through menopause 40 years ago...but my memory tends to fail me ever since FDR passed away.

You graduated hs same year as Joe DiMaggio

Bestdj777
08-27-2016, 10:35 AM
Yeah sooooo racist. Just like trumps last speech. What do you have to lose ?

Now politics. You are incredibly classy.