PDA

View Full Version : New mailing list - Bogart,Gable,Bergman, Marciano, Bobby Jones and more.

RichardSimon
08-17-2016, 10:33 AM
If you are not yet on my mailing list send me an e mail to sign up now.
My next list will have one of a kind Steve McQueen on set snapshots including autographed ones and an un-inscribed Neil Armstrong NASA photo.
E mail me at richsprt@aol.com

RichardSimon
08-21-2016, 06:47 PM
The list did not go out yet because McQueen is sold and Armstrong might be sold to a board member but I am hoping to get a marvelous collection of signed photos from the daughter of a man who in the 1940's managed a theater in the Midwest. The theater had big bands performing and famed actors performing. He would have a photo of the entertainer and when handing them a check said to them that they had to sign the photo first :).
Smart man.
His daughter has the signed photos and I hope to be offering this collection soon.
So e mail me if you are not yet on my mailing list. Many, many members of Net54 are on the list and have become good customers of mine.
Thanks guys.

RichardSimon
09-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Bump,,, McQueen and Armstrong have been sold but I am getting closer to buying the collection I mentioned earlier. Lots of big band signed photos and well known actors and some not so well known. A very interesting mix.
E mail me now to get on my mailing list.

RichardSimon
09-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Another bump.
Just bought an old autograph book with autographs collected at the famed NYC "21" club.
Many great sigs. including Bogart, Gable, Gary Cooper, Bergman and many more.
I am also getting two new Rocky Marciano signed items.