PDA

View Full Version : Observation/Question

Thekid1
07-20-2016, 09:22 PM
I am new to this forum and really haven't been part of any forums for the past 5 years. I have been collecting for 25 years. That said I started attending shows on and off for the past 4 years that combined with this forum has brought to my attention an observation. It is not directed towards any one individual but more as a whole. And that is this..... Where is all the good stuff? I mean seriously I feel like there isn't anything to buy or even look at of interest. If I do see something the price is inflated. But most of the time I am running into nothing even semi good. I have gone through tons of post and no one has sold or try to sell anything good. Maybe here and there but most of it is boring stuff. Is everyone holding back for the national? I am open that it's just me and maybe I have a high expectation but I had better stuff when I was 12 then some of the stuff at shows or being put up for sale on this forum. Someone please show up with some good stuff for a reasonable price. I am ready to buy! Hopefully someone can help shed some.light on this oberservation.

bnorth
07-21-2016, 05:51 AM
I am new to this forum and really haven't been part of any forums for the past 5 years. I have been collecting for 25 years. That said I started attending shows on and off for the past 4 years that combined with this forum has brought to my attention an observation. It is not directed towards any one individual but more as a whole. And that is this..... Where is all the good stuff? I mean seriously I feel like there isn't anything to buy or even look at of interest. If I do see something the price is inflated. But most of the time I am running into nothing even semi good. I have gone through tons of post and no one has sold or try to sell anything good. Maybe here and there but most of it is boring stuff. Is everyone holding back for the national? I am open that it's just me and maybe I have a high expectation but I had better stuff when I was 12 then some of the stuff at shows or being put up for sale on this forum. Someone please show up with some good stuff for a reasonable price. I am ready to buy! Hopefully someone can help shed some.light on this oberservation.

What type of stuff are you looking for and in what condition? What do you consider a reasonable price? Everyone sees pricing different. I recently bought a Ted Williams rookie and I had friends say WOW you got a great deal and other friends say damn you paid too much.:eek:

If you are looking for high end stuff cheap it is just not there because we are all buyers at the right price even if we don't collect it. Good luck on your search.