PDA

View Full Version : Cooperstown Visit

esehombre
07-20-2016, 08:45 PM
I am in Rome, NY for business next week and have plans to visit Cooperstown after work at some point. Any cant miss places to eat in Cooperstown near the HOF? I am guessing there arent any cant miss places to eat or visit in Rome?

Thanks for any assistance

spaidly
09-20-2016, 04:48 PM
Cooperstown Diner is fantastic in many ways. The entire town is a romantic throwback and I hope to go back again I loved it so much. http://www.cooperstowndiner.com

Cheers!
Scott

clydepepper
09-21-2016, 05:12 PM
I am in Rome, NY for business next week and have plans to visit Cooperstown after work at some point. Any cant miss places to eat in Cooperstown near the HOF? I am guessing there arent any cant miss places to eat or visit in Rome?

Thanks for any assistance

I was born in Rome, NY! However, we were an Army family and moved back to Columbus, GA shortly thereafter.

It was 43 years before I got back to that area of the country: We attended Induction Weekend in 1999. I don't have any food recommendations however. I recall less about food on that trip than on most...I was focused on the Museum, the Hall-of-Fame Game and the Ceremonies!

Have a Great Time,
Raymond