PDA

View Full Version : Unable to contact Goodwin auctions

lentel
06-21-2016, 10:57 PM
Has anyone else had any trouble contacting Goodwin auctions? I won a card in the last auction , paid and hadnt heard anything , when I emailed and called no response to messages/
Anyone else have this issue?
thanks

Stonepony
06-21-2016, 11:29 PM
i Emailed Bill about an item late last week and he said he was OOT on a consignment trip and would get back with me after he got back. He hasnt gotten back with me yet. PS- I havent received my wins yet either

lentel
06-21-2016, 11:47 PM
i Emailed Bill about an item late last week and he said he was OOT on a consignment trip and would get back with me after he got back. He hasnt gotten back with me yet. PS- I havent received my wins yet either

thank you very much for the info..appreciate it

midmo
06-22-2016, 01:39 AM
I received an email with tracking number on Friday, got my cards on Tuesday. Shipped from Texas.

Brian Van Horn
06-22-2016, 05:39 AM
I received my three lots yesterday and I received an e-mail last week with the FedEx tracking number.

Rich Klein
06-22-2016, 06:27 AM
Now that Bill is working with Beckett, if you need it, I can provide the contact information for his Beckett liason

Rich

lentel
06-22-2016, 09:22 AM
Now that Bill is working with Beckett, if you need it, I can provide the contact information for his Beckett liason

Rich

Rich if you could please....I did receive an email today with tracking number but it's always good to have any needed contact info
Thank you