PDA

View Full Version : ebay seller nearmint

vintagebaseballcardguy
06-17-2016, 09:05 AM
Can any of you all give any feedback regarding this seller? The seller also has his own website Nearmint's Vintage Football Cards. Feedback is good as is selection. Haven't come across them before and wondered if any of you all know them? Thanks.

jefferyepayne
06-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Can any of you all give any feedback regarding this seller? The seller also has his own website Nearmint's Vintage Football Cards. Feedback is good as is selection. Haven't come across them before and wondered if any of you all know them? Thanks.

This is Mike Thomas who is a member here. He is awesome. Buy with confidence.

jeff

vintagebaseballcardguy
06-17-2016, 09:23 AM
This is Mike Thomas who is a member here. He is awesome. Buy with confidence.

jeff

Thank you, Jeff!

clamendo
06-17-2016, 09:39 AM
I'll answer your question with a question...Do you grade cards and register them on the set registries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vintagebaseballcardguy
06-17-2016, 10:08 AM
I'll answer your question with a question...Do you grade cards and register them on the set registries?

I am not a registry guy.

clamendo
06-17-2016, 10:21 AM
Okay, I agree with Jeff. He's a nice guy. He has his own pricing model that factors in some premiums for low pops. You'll get what's advertised, and promptly.

vintagebaseballcardguy
06-17-2016, 11:03 AM
Okay, I agree with Jeff. He's a nice guy. He has his own pricing model that factors in some premiums for low pops. You'll get what's advertised, and promptly.

I think I understand. I like nice stuff, but I am not overly hung up on low pop or super high grade registry items and things like that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

clamendo
06-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Same here.

Griffins
06-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Mike's a good guy, you'll have no problems at all.

BigDaddyBowman
06-17-2016, 02:03 PM
I have bought from Mike several times in past years. Solid, reputable collector/dealer. Much of his merchandise is "marked up" price wise, but he definitely offers quality items. You won't find any bargains, but I don't think that is his business model.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.

PowderedH2O
06-20-2016, 07:24 AM
I've also bought from him with all good results. When I've dealt with him it was always the oddball cards. I bought some mid 1950's Rams team issued cards, and stuff like that. I got what was advertised in the exact condition described.

Stevew
06-20-2016, 04:55 PM
I've had good luck with this seller, just received a 1967 Philadelphia Gum card from him last week with a hand signed thank you. Quality seller.

Cowboy Fan
06-21-2016, 11:40 AM
I too have had nothing but good purchases from NearMint.

As for his prices the old story holds true, U get what you pay for :)