PDA

View Full Version : 1952 World Series Autographed Baseball

govtdog
06-09-2016, 09:06 PM
This is apparently a batting practice baseball signed in green ink by members of both the Yankees and Dodgers. Included autographs include Jackie Robinson, Mickey Mantle, Reese, Driessen, Rolfe, Pafko, Risutto, Maze, Stengel, Berra and many others.

What do I need to do to sell this and get the most money possible for it? I lost my car in a flood here in Houston and need to buy a new one and have no down payment.

I'll attach pictures of the baseball if the forum lets me.
I uploaded 3 images of the baseball but don't see them anywhere with this post...?

Thanks for any and all help!
merc

Leon
06-10-2016, 07:47 AM
This is apparently a batting practice baseball signed in green ink by members of both the Yankees and Dodgers. Included autographs include Jackie Robinson, Mickey Mantle, Reese, Driessen, Rolfe, Pafko, Risutto, Maze, Stengel, Berra and many others.

What do I need to do to sell this and get the most money possible for it? I lost my car in a flood here in Houston and need to buy a new one and have no down payment.

I'll attach pictures of the baseball if the forum lets me.
I uploaded 3 images of the baseball but don't see them anywhere with this post...?

Thanks for any and all help!
merc

You are obviously doing something wrong besides posting a sale item in the wrong section. PM if you need help.....Sorry to hear about the loss. I am from Houston and have experienced the flooding many times. (though many years ago)