PDA

View Full Version : Advice- best source for game-used jerseys

david4602
06-05-2016, 07:34 PM
I am not a jersey collector, but want a couple of nice jerseys for display. Rather then get cheaper signed jerseys, thinking about getting game used if I can find good source. Looking for any stars from my teams...Dallas Cowboys, SMU Mustangs, or Pittsburgh Pirates. I know Clemente or Staubach will break the bank, but maybe Van Slyke (see auctions of his for $200 range ) or folks of that ilk. Anyone have anything, or recommend a good source other than an expensive dealer?

Thanks.

perezfan
06-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Kim Stigall (Ballpark Heroes) is a great resource for Jerseys of this nature. He always has a great selection of non-HOF game-used "Type Jerseys".

He's as solid as they come, and has prices that are very reasonable. I have bought from him since the early SCD days, and he is still very active on ebay.

A good start might be to see what he currently has. Mears also routinely has nice jerseys of this type in their ongoing monthly auctions.

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

Bpm0014
06-06-2016, 10:10 AM
Mears Auctions

Jim65
06-08-2016, 03:52 AM
Kim Stigall (Ballpark Heroes) is a great resource for Jerseys of this nature. He always has a great selection of non-HOF game-used "Type Jerseys".

He's as solid as they come, and has prices that are very reasonable. I have bought from him since the early SCD days, and he is still very active on ebay.

A good start might be to see what he currently has. Mears also routinely has nice jerseys of this type in their ongoing monthly auctions.

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

I second Ball Park Heroes, I've bought more than a few jerseys from them, they have a great reputation in the hobby.