PDA

View Full Version : RMY Auctions

Kingcobb
05-27-2016, 06:35 PM
Anyone have any updates when their next auction is, I have really enjoyed bidding on their photo's. Thanks Daryl

PSACJ
05-28-2016, 10:38 AM
June 1st

shernan30
05-29-2016, 06:25 AM
I'm glad there wasn't one in May. Between REA, Heritage, and the last RMY I needed some time to fill up the fund again. Hope to pick up a few more Yankee uniform photos!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prewarsports
05-29-2016, 08:36 PM
We are in the middle of a complete overhaul of our site and software switch which has taken some time but the new site and next auction should be up within a few days. I figured no better time to take a month off then when everyone we know is broke :) The company is growing and these changes are a direct result of this which is exciting!

The next auction which starts June 1st will be a 450 lot collectors auction with some really nice stuff.

The July Auction will be a 1200-1500 lot premier auction with many fresh to the market images from a collection of several new archives that will be one of our best yet!

I appreciate the patience while we work to streamline the company and make it better going forward. Once the new site is up, we welcome comments and even critics on how you guys like it or don't like it so we can make it more user friendly and reliable going forward.

We appreciate all your support!

Rhys

pherbener
05-29-2016, 08:51 PM
We are in the middle of a complete overhaul of our site and software switch which has taken some time but the new site and next auction should be up within a few days. I figured no better time to take a month off then when everyone we know is broke :) The company is growing and these changes are a direct result of this which is exciting!

The next auction which starts June 1st will be a 450 lot collectors auction with some really nice stuff.

The July Auction will be a 1200-1500 lot premier auction with many fresh to the market images from a collection of several new archives that will be one of our best yet!

I appreciate the patience while we work to streamline the company and make it better going forward. Once the new site is up, we welcome comments and even critics on how you guys like it or don't like it so we can make it more user friendly and reliable going forward.

Rhys

Thanks Rhys.. You alone are responsible for my new found passion for photos! My wife will never forgive you:D

Bpm0014
05-30-2016, 11:20 AM
^^^^Exactly what he said. In fact everything that he said. I'm running out of space to hang all of the photos I won recently. But a great top notch auction house with so many diverse photos. Can't wait for the next one!

Brendan

PSACJ
05-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Rhys,

You also got me hooked on Type 1 photos. Keep them coming and hope to see you at the Nationals as well!!!

Andy

shernan30
05-30-2016, 06:47 PM
Rhys,

Another newish Type I collector here thanks to RMY. Great auctions and I'm always looking forward to the next one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dewey
05-31-2016, 04:29 PM
Love the new site, especially the gallery view and easy to search history drop down menus. The photos present real well on computer and tablet.

tschock
05-31-2016, 04:38 PM
^^^^Exactly what he said. In fact everything that he said. I'm running out of space to hang all of the photos I won recently. But a great top notch auction house with so many diverse photos. Can't wait for the next one!

Brendan

Wall space (or lack thereof) doesn't stop me. LOL

bn2cardz
06-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Anyone have any updates when their next auction is, I have really enjoyed bidding on their photo's. Thanks Daryl

now

bn2cardz
06-01-2016, 11:32 AM

Rhys

I like most of the site. I just put in all my initial bids and have ran into issues under the "my bids" area.

It use to show a summary of all the items I am currently winning and what I am losing, but now all my bids are in one list and I have to scroll through and look to see if I am winning or losing each one. Also there is no running total of my winning bid amount so I know where I am at without going through and totaling it all.