PDA

View Full Version : Noob here

scdoc69
05-23-2016, 10:15 PM
Hi, I'm Scott from Southern California. I'm new to this forum but I've been on Blowout cards for a couple of years now. I'm here to start my vintage collection and I'm opened to any advice from the vet collectors here. I'm currently looking for 51B, 52B and 53T Mantles. Please drop a few lines with advice and I thank you for taking the time reading my message. Have a good day guys.

Jeffrompa
05-23-2016, 10:24 PM
Welcome Scott

Good luck with your collection

the 'stache
05-24-2016, 03:57 AM
Welcome, Scott. If it's vintage you're looking for, you'll want to start on the postwar bb card forum (pre 1980). :)

scdoc69
05-24-2016, 12:20 PM
Thank you, sir. :)

Welcome, Scott. If it's vintage you're looking for, you'll want to start on the postwar bb card forum (pre 1980). :)

Leon
05-24-2016, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of activity nowadays on the post-war side, as mentioned. Happy collecting!!

xplainer
05-24-2016, 06:37 PM
Hi, I'm Scott from Southern California. I'm new to this forum but I've been on Blowout cards for a couple of years now. I'm here to start my vintage collection and I'm opened to any advice from the vet collectors here. I'm currently looking for 51B, 52B and 53T Mantles. Please drop a few lines with advice and I thank you for taking the time reading my message. Have a good day guys.

Hey Scott,
I'm a member "over there" too.
But, this is the place to be for vintage cards, information, and in general, mature card talk. Between there and here, it is an ocean apart.
Knowledgable and good people here. And they don't mind sharing what they have learned.
Welcome aboard buddy.

-Jimmy

scdoc69
06-01-2016, 01:21 AM
Thanks Jimmy. I'm enjoying the cards and knowledge here thus far. Very nice indeed.

Hey Scott,
I'm a member "over there" too.
But, this is the place to be for vintage cards, information, and in general, mature card talk. Between there and here, it is an ocean apart.
Knowledgable and good people here. And they don't mind sharing what they have learned.
Welcome aboard buddy.

-Jimmy

VintageJay
06-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Welcome, Scott!

If you stay away from pre-war Red Sox we'll get along fine (kidding!).

Have fun,
Jay