PDA

View Full Version : Plano TX Card Show 5.28.16

Rich Klein
05-19-2016, 07:54 PM
Our next show at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E Central Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074 will be on Saturday, May 28th. As always the attendance will be $1 however we will offer FREE ADMISSION for Active Duty Military, National Guard,Reserves and Veterans with Military ID or VA card. In addition, if you are a dealer at our show and are in one of those groups we will give you a $5 discount per table.

In addition, we will do $15 in door prizes each hour during the... show.

Among the dealers currently scheduled to set up include Leon Luckey (f you read this board you might have heard of him) and Scott Brockleman of Brockleman Auctions. If you have high end cards to auction off at very reasonable rates. please see Scott during the show.

Then 2 weeks later we will have a special fundraiser for my wife as pert of my birthday show . Yes, I scheduled a show on my birthday and we have 2 confirmed guests for June 11th. They are Pat Combs and Wally Moon. More details as we get closer. We also have four players scheduled for our August 13th show courtesy of Past Pros.

In addition, we will have our 1st case break held at this show: Here are the details

DALLAS SPORTS CARD SHOW BREAK

LITTLEPAL`S : THE DEVON AND LAN SHOW PRESENTS :

1 CASE 2014 BOWMAN STERLING 8 BOXES = 13 HIT PER BOX

104 TOTAL HITS

RANDOM SPOTS

WILL DO RANDOM LIVE AT THE SHOW/BREAK
30 MINUTES BEFORE THE BREAK

32 SPOTS @ $52 PER SPOT

****WILL BE LIVE AT LITTLEPAL on Breakers.TV
FACEBOOK PAGE IS @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/107057656318188/

ALL SPOTS WILL BE ON SALE @ THE SHOW ALL DAY LONG
ANY SPOTS THAT REMAIN
WILL GO ON SALE ON OUR GROUP PAGE 2 HOURS BEFORE BREAK
Plano, Tx. Card Show #4, Sunday September 6, 2015 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!

Leon
05-20-2016, 07:21 AM
Good luck with the show, Rich. I think I am going to need 2 tables at this one!! And put me next to Scott so we can share war stories .....

Rich Klein
05-20-2016, 08:54 AM
Done and Done :)

Rich Klein
05-27-2016, 06:23 AM
Friendly TTT Bump -- See you tomorrow.

gemmint77
05-27-2016, 09:38 AM
I want to check out this show sometime. Sounds like a good one!

Laxcat
05-27-2016, 12:37 PM
I'll be there. It is a good time! See yall tomorrow.

Rich Klein
05-29-2016, 04:56 AM
Considering the day was supposed to be the best day of the 3 day holiday weekend, we actually had a very nice crowd. I saw many people I did not remember seeing before, Next one in 2 weeks.

JustCollectVP
05-29-2016, 06:51 AM
I saw many people I did not remember seeing before

Sadly Rich, at our age, this becomes something that may not seem as innocent as it sounds. ;)

Congrats on a great show and good luck with the next...