PDA

View Full Version : 1964 topps baseball cello and rak sell sheet

bostonmarathonman
05-13-2016, 12:40 PM
Does anyone have a 1964 topps baseball cello and rak sell sheet they could scan and post here?? Or if not the actual sheet a clear, legible image of one with readable text and clear graphics/imagery?? Someone posted an image of one across the street about a month ago but it is not legible (the entire thing is blurry and the text is unreadable; I already contacted the person who posted it and they don't own the actual sheet so the blurry pic is all they have); I couldve sworn there was a thread on here some time ago that showed ones from different years including the 64 but cannot find that thread via search. Any help would be greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!!

(Leon, I apologize if this doesnt belong here on the main board; i posted this on here as opposed to the postwar board because I felt it would get more exposure over here. Feel free to move it over there if necessary:) )

Leon
05-13-2016, 01:05 PM
Does anyone have a 1964 topps baseball cello and rak sell sheet they could scan and post here?? Or if not the actual sheet a clear, legible image of one with readable text and clear graphics/imagery?? Someone posted an image of one across the street about a month ago but it is not legible (the entire thing is blurry and the text is unreadable; I already contacted the person who posted it and they don't own the actual sheet so the blurry pic is all they have); I couldve sworn there was a thread on here some time ago that showed ones from different years including the 64 but cannot find that thread via search. Any help would be greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!!

(Leon, I apologize if this doesnt belong here on the main board; i posted this on here as opposed to the postwar board because I felt it would get more exposure over here. Feel free to move it over there if necessary:) )

So in my view you did this backwards. I would think you would try it in the correct place FIRST for a few days, then if that doesn't work, you could give the ole heave ho over here. For future reference that is what is usually preferred. With conscientious posting everyone can be happy (as can be). Our search engines on this site aren't very good but can be fruitful sometimes. Good luck in the quest.