PDA

View Full Version : T206 info McGraw......

jeromebelasco
05-10-2016, 04:59 AM
hi from england,
would like to know whether any of the McGraw T206 poses are more difficult than the others
thanks in advance

forazzurri2axz
05-10-2016, 07:52 AM
I couldn't resist answering you as I just got back yesterday from being at the Liecester City game vs Everton and the insane celebration--actually got a ticket where it was near impossible to get--got together with Martin Parker a Net 54 member and the only Brit as far as I knew who collects T206s..are you an American in England or Brit?? Bill Latzko, proud Foxes fan!! who cares about McGraw when you coulda been at King Power Stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T206Collector
05-10-2016, 08:29 AM
hi from england,
would like to know whether any of the McGraw T206 poses are more difficult than the others
thanks in advance

Purely anecdotal, but the glove at side and finger pointing have always been easier for me to find than the portrait with and without cap. I'd say the without cap variety may be slightly harder than the others.

mybuddyinc
05-10-2016, 08:43 AM
^^^^^^^^

For those who don't follow English "Football" -- Liecester City wining the Premier Lg. is equivalent to the Cubs winning the World Series :)

^^^^^^^^

Agree, Portrait, no cap is probably the toughest.

Yoda
05-10-2016, 09:44 AM
From nearly relegated to royalty in one season is not improbable, it is impossible as those bookies (sorry, turf accountants) who offered Leicester City at 5000-1 at the beginning of the season are finding out. I am a Chelsea fan, having lived in the royal borough for 15 years, so I will have to lick my wounds until next year. John

frankbmd
05-10-2016, 10:14 AM
^^^^^^^^

For those who don't follow English "Football" -- Liecester City wining the Premier Lg. is equivalent to the Cubs winning the World Series :)

That could happen this year too, Scott.

Throw in Colon going (in the) yard and you have a trifecta of long shots.:eek:

clydepepper
05-10-2016, 10:23 AM
That could happen this year too, Scott.

Throw in Colon going (in the) yard and you have a trifecta of long shots.:eek:

On a side note, I try to control my Colon by not going in the yard. :rolleyes:

Thank you...I'll be here all week.

I have not seen as many of the seated McGraw as I have the 'hands on hip' or finger in the air' poses.

Joshchisox08
05-10-2016, 10:25 AM
So far the McGraw that has eluded me has been the Glove at Hip. I own all the other three. Though the finger in air card I own is in pretty poor shape.

Glove at hip has seemed a little pricey as opposed to the others which I got all under $50

Pat R
05-10-2016, 11:57 AM
I don't think any particular pose is tougher of the four. PSA has graded less
of the with cap but they are all pretty close.

With cap = 481
No cap = 486
Finger = 560
Hip = 587

The finger in air is confirmed with the least amount of backs.

Finger = 9
No cap = 10
Hip = 12
With cap = 13