PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Sports Collectors Show - May 14th

deadballera
05-04-2016, 02:47 PM
There will be special guest sports stars, including our Guest of Honor, Major League Baseball’s All-Time Hits Leader Pete Rose. Also lined up as a special guest is San Francisco 49ers Legend Roger Craig, a four-time Pro Bowl selection and three-time Super Bowl Champion. Women’s basketball Legend Ruthie Bolton, an Olympic Gold Medalist and WNBA Champion with the Sacramento Monarchs will also be at the Sacramento Sports Collectors Show.

A large array of exhibitors, artists and Northern California sports teams will be in attendance at the Sacramento Sports Collectors Show. More than 100 exhibitors and several artists will be a part of the fun – with fans in attendance able to find lost treasures, vintage and current sports memorabilia and art commissions.

There will also some other outstanding events in addition to the fun. Several panels will take place at the McClellan Conference Center, where many of the guests will have Q&As. Supreme Pro Wrestling will also be there with squared circle action beginning at 10:30am.

http://sacsportsshow.com/

deadballera
05-11-2016, 05:11 PM
anyone going ?

I am hearing alot of radio advertising

DeanH3
05-11-2016, 05:13 PM
If I make it it will be early so hopefully I can squeeze in a couple hours.

mattsey9
05-11-2016, 07:09 PM
I'll be there with my son when the gates open. Won't get to see Rose as Otis has a game at 3:00.

jimtigers65
05-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I plan on going as I'm curious if their is going to be different dealers from Mark's Sacramento show.

jimtigers65
05-16-2016, 08:58 PM
I thought there would be more sports memorabilia but instead I found a lot of comic and non-sport items. Since this was the first-ever show I will give it another try next year. I was glad to see people come out for the autograph signers. Sacramento needs a big show. Or should I say I wish their was a large show (100 dealers) in the local area.