PDA

View Full Version : Framing jerseys/bats

Forever Young
04-25-2016, 12:57 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good jersey frame? I have a buddy that is asking me for an affordable/nice way to display. Thanks

UnVme7
04-25-2016, 10:38 PM
A good way to do it is going to Hobby Lobby or Michaels when they have 50% off sales and getting one of their jersey frames that the jersey hangs from a hanger. Much better than getting the jersey pinned.

Forever Young
04-26-2016, 06:25 AM
A good way to do it is going to Hobby Lobby or Michaels when they have 50% off sales and getting one of their jersey frames that the jersey hangs from a hanger. Much better than getting the jersey pinned.

PERFECT. I didn't realize hobby lobby had those. I don't have any jerseys so had no clue. I will pass the info on. Thank you very much!

prewarsports
04-26-2016, 10:21 AM
You can download the Michaels APP on your phone and they will send you a coupon. I've been in line with my wife with each of us packing a coupon on our phones WAY too many times to admit here :)

JMEnglish27
04-26-2016, 10:31 AM
If you have a Joann Fabrics in your town, they're another option.

Forever Young
04-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Thanks guys. No Joe fabrics here. The coupon thing is great and so is the pre made frame at hobby lobby. I really appreciate it. This is exactly what I am looking for.

RTK
04-26-2016, 05:11 PM

That's what I've done. They have deeper frames so the jersey doesn't look smooshed in a flat frame like some I've seen that have been done professionally. I've done five jersey's myself, it saves money......to buy more jerseys :D