PDA

View Full Version : P2 question

esd10
04-22-2016, 01:11 PM
I know that the p2 sweet caporal pins where produced for a couple year but does anyone have a idea why they have large letter variations?

bxb
04-22-2016, 01:16 PM
Well, not really sure but I've always assumed it's because some people had trouble reading the smaller print.

Leon
04-23-2016, 11:26 AM
I know that the p2 sweet caporal pins where produced for a couple year but does anyone have a idea why they have large letter variations?

Maybe just a font-point type difference. I doubt there was a lot of rhyme or reason. I wouild venture to guess someone said they looked better one way as opposed to the way they were being produced. So they changed them. Pure speulation on my part though.

Bosox Blair
04-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Maybe just a font-point type difference. I doubt there was a lot of rhyme or reason. I wouild venture to guess someone said they looked better one way as opposed to the way they were being produced. So they changed them. Pure speulation on my part though.

Hi Leon,

I don't know of any reason either, but wanted to note that it is not just a letter size change - the images were changed too. I don't have access to my scan library right now, but can say for sure that the Speaker P2 with Large Letters has a much nicer, and more lifelike image of Speaker with better contrast than the Small Letters version. It is the same pose, but a big difference in quality.

Cheers,
Blair