PDA

View Full Version : Jay pub photo help

ullmandds
04-09-2016, 08:07 PM
I came upon a small pile of these yesterday... All Yankees Angels and Cubs . Lou Brock sure looks young!! Does anyone know what these things are worth... Or if there are any scarcities known .

Cliff Bowman
04-10-2016, 06:48 AM
If the Lou Brock is a photo taken during the daylight it is a 1963 which is easily found, if it is a photo taken during the nighttime it is a 1964 which is much more difficult to find.

ullmandds
04-10-2016, 06:55 AM
thanks cliff...daytime for lou!

AustinMike
04-10-2016, 12:03 PM
I only collect the Yankees so I can't speak to the Angels or Cubs photos. The Mantle that you are showing is from the 1963 Jay's set. I would not consider the Mantle scarce. FYI, the other Yankees I have in that set are Berra, Boyer, Ford, Houk, Howard, Kubek, Maris, Pepitone, Richardson, Terry, and Tresh.

ullmandds
04-10-2016, 05:13 PM
I only collect the Yankees so I can't speak to the Angels or Cubs photos. The Mantle that you are showing is from the 1963 Jay's set. I would not consider the Mantle scarce. FYI, the other Yankees I have in that set are Berra, Boyer, Ford, Houk, Howard, Kubek, Maris, Pepitone, Richardson, Terry, and Tresh.

thanks mike...i have those yankees too maybe 1 or 2 others. Being a yanks fan i will keep those but the others will go.