PDA

View Full Version : Help

Mr.Hyde
04-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Good morning all,
I need help figuring out who these players are and who this team is. I started out with local collectors, then searching myself, then PSA out of Cali., then I came across a article about the national copper plate teams and with the guidance from a gentleman in Wisconsin was directed to this site. I'm really hoping that I am be able to find some answers about these photos. Quick history of what I know about them, the family that I bought them from would have been from the Winston-Salem, NC area, and that about it:(
Thanks in advance for any help that you ma be able to provide.
Mr. Hyde
Attached is one of the pictures, I will attach the other in a response to this post.

Mr.Hyde
04-03-2016, 09:33 AM
The other photograph.
For years after having them I never ventured to take the back off of the picture frame that the first picture was setting in. After taking it to a local collector and him asking me had I ever taken the back off the frame did I realize that I had two pictures. And here I am.

frankbmd
04-03-2016, 10:26 AM
With the info provided, those pictures are soooooooo tiny

Best guess - Little League

aelefson
04-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Hi-
I cannot see enough detail in your photos as they are quite small but they appear to be town team photos from the turn of the century. These are quite common and are almost always unidentifiable (especially with no writing on the back). I am basing my opinion on the house appearing in the background of both of your photos but as I stated above, both are very hard to see. I also recommend you post on the Memorabilia forum as photos there are discussed frequently.

Alan