PDA

View Full Version : T206 Horizontals with difficult backs....lets see some.

goudey1933
04-02-2016, 11:45 AM
In addition to my current T209 project ,I have an interest in T206 horizontals.I figure when availability limits the main project these are an alternative.Then I got the idea that considering there's only 6 horizontals maybe when I do obtain one maybe go with a more difficult back thus making both projects a challenge.Is there a more difficult back that spans all 6 cards?What rare backs are available for these cards?Beyond knowing that certain backs such as Carolina Brights,Drum etc are rare I have no knowledge of which cards these or other backs go too....if that makes sense.
Also show some if you got some.I've been on the couch the past 2 days with the flu...nothing to do but watch baseball,NCAA and troll this forum.I think I set an record in hours on the site!
Thanks,
Scott

goudey1933
04-02-2016, 12:07 PM
After consulting Lew Lipset's book...correct me if I'm wrong...all 6 cards are in the 150 series thus Hindu is the only difficult back?

Luke
04-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Piedmont 350 for Mullin will be tough and pricey. OMs will be tougher than Hindu in most cases, but cheaper when you can find them. And if you can convince yourself that Dunn is diving for a ball, you can go after some truly tough backs.

Here are a couple of mine that are tough to find: