PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Yankee Boys club lunch

bigfanNY
03-24-2016, 05:16 PM
My wife and I attended the Yankee Boys and Girls club lunch this past Tuesday our Second year. We had 20 Minutes to get autographs from the entire current roster. Arod clearly was the most popular signer and his line was close to 10 minutes long. We got a total of 16 signatures mostly 5x7 Topps flats. Last year they issued a 9 card team set in the 1952 Topps format I got 6 of the 9 signed. a couple single balls. We had a great time and hope to go back next year as well. Below is Ticket from Alex Rodriguez's 3000th hit game.

tazdmb
03-24-2016, 05:34 PM
Always thought about going when Jeter attended, but never made it. I thought you had 45 minutes (give or take).

bigfanNY
03-24-2016, 09:14 PM
Two levels of participation first is VIP level which is 10k per table of ten or $1500 for an individual. Second level is $300 First level gets 40 minutes to get autographs and later in the mail you get a random single signed ball. Second Level you get 20 Minutes to get autos. If you donate $500 instead of $300 then you also get a Random ball later in the mail. Last Year I got a CC Sabathia and Joe Girardi balls in the mail. Last Year between the two of us we got 23 autographs This year we got 16. What slowed us down this year was I bought mostly flats which took longer than last year when I got all Balls. All the players were great and accommodating. In fact Alex Rodriguez went way out of his way to sign a ball that I will post after my New grandchild is born in September..