PDA

View Full Version : Fatheads

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
03-10-2016, 03:01 PM
I know this is random and don't even know where to post this, but I just wanted to let everyone on here know that with baseball season coming up, I do have a whole sale account with Fathead. If you want to get your kids a life size one or even one for your man cave let me know. ANYTHING on their site I can get you 25% off. Just a little way of saying thanks for all the help you guys have been giving me. I appreciate the time each and every one of you has taken to help me learn things on here. Happy Collecting.

pawpawdiv9
03-11-2016, 03:36 PM
I bought one of the Monster Trucks (gravedigger)for my nephew's B-day last month.
You can get the next order 50% off, if bought within a time frame, I forgot maybe 30 days. I own a few fatheads myself, but they are nascar related.
The monster truck was 1 full sheet, unlike Nascar came in 2 sheets. Of course 3 people was the preferred method, and please just use regular water and wait for it to dry before applying. And for those inexperienced- Its a b%^& when it sticks to itself.

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
03-11-2016, 04:21 PM
I bought one of the Monster Trucks (gravedigger)for my nephew's B-day last month.
You can get the next order 50% off, if bought within a time frame, I forgot maybe 30 days. I own a few fatheads myself, but they are nascar related.
The monster truck was 1 full sheet, unlike Nascar came in 2 sheets. Of course 3 people was the preferred method, and please just use regular water and wait for it to dry before applying. And for those inexperienced- Its a b%^& when it sticks to itself.

I know that is the worst!!!! haha They are basically ruined when that happens.