PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1950 Topps Feltback Near Set (99/100)

clamendo
03-04-2016, 08:35 PM
I have a complete 1950 Topps Feltback set of 100 missing only the Joe Paterno (which is very obtainable depending on the grade you want). Also, 19/25 are the much more difficult Brown. I would say over 1/2 the set is EX or better. I also SGC-graded all the key cards and a few others. Most have nice clean back. Beckett has the regular set(100) for $8K, mixture (yellow/brown) with a master set being much more. I would like to sell it as a package.

Ray Nagel (Brown) - SGC50
Al Burnett (Brown) - SGC60
Doak Walker (Brown) - SGC60
Darrell Royal (Brown) - SGC70
Leo Nomellini - SGC60
LEvi Jackson - SGC80
Ernie Stautner - SGC70
Nick Sebek - SGC80
Harry Ulinski - SGC84
Bill Chauncey - SGC60
Charlie Justice SGC60
Morris Bailey - SGC70
James Oday - SGC80
Ray Mathews (Brown) - SGC40
JAckie Jensen (Brown) - SGC60
Emil Sitko (Yellow) - SGC80

I have tried to scan the fronts and back. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Price $5K + postage.

See Scans. Thanks for looking

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B07dnRhpPHpDMlBac19FTXF5M0E&usp=sharing

jefferyepayne
03-05-2016, 09:42 AM
Great set, Carl! I hope somebody snags this baby.

I've got an extra Paterno for anyone who wants to make this set complete. I think it's PSA 3.

jeff

TanksAndSpartans
03-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Wow, you don't see this every day. Carl, any reason you're getting out of this one?

clamendo
03-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Great set, Carl! I hope somebody snags this baby.

I've got an extra Paterno for anyone who wants to make this set complete. I think it's PSA 3.

jeff

That would be a good marriage !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clamendo
03-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Wow, you don't see this every day. Carl, any reason you're getting out of this one?

I bought a set to get a few upgrades and a "correct" Paterno. I have SGC50 wrong back I bought years ago. It has Kansas pennant, but pointing in the opposite direction. When the affixed the back the rotated it 180 degrees!
So someone else on the sheet's back made its way to Paterno.

I put this set together pre eBay and it wasn't easy. I put it up there with 1952 Bowman Large SPs, 1948 with the divisible by three, and 1948 Leaf high number. I don't even think Jeff has completed his yet?

jefferyepayne
03-06-2016, 05:14 PM
I bought a set to get a few upgrades and a "correct" Paterno. I have SGC50 wrong back I bought years ago. It has Kansas pennant, but pointing in the opposite direction. When the affixed the back the rotated it 180 degrees!
So someone else on the sheet's back made its way to Paterno.

I put this set together pre eBay and it wasn't easy. I put it up there with 1952 Bowman Large SPs, 1948 with the divisible by three, and 1948 Leaf high number. I don't even think Jeff has completed his yet?

I completed the Felt Back set a couple of years ago but haven't been able to finish the master set :mad:

jeff